EA Forums - Banner

Catching Neighbors

jjnag1971
211 posts Member
It just means a neighbor just visited your town and you have some buildings to tap on to collect emblems. You 'catch' them by tapping on the all seeing eyes they leave in your town.

Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    you use the capture tool
  • jjnag1971
    211 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    It just means a neighbor just visited your town and you have some buildings to tap on to collect emblems. You 'catch' them by tapping on the all seeing eyes they leave in your town.

Ah so.

They had it sounding like you could actually "catch" them in action. I thought that to be ludicrous.

2d82efd.gif
  • jjnag1971
    211 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    you use the capture tool

I may be wrong.

Capture tool?
  • theslayer369
    2009 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I thought I read that if you tap as soon as your neighbour has finished you get two emblems instead of one.
  • laurapound81
    214 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    If I go in straight away when I've been notified I get 5 emblems for each eye triangle thing left. If I log in in the morning & I've had visitors overnight then I'll only get 2 or 3 depending on how long they've been left!
  • annettemarc
    7745 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I thought I read that if you tap as soon as your neighbour has finished you get two emblems instead of one.

Umm ... If you tap any time in the first two hours, you get 5 emblems ... After that it drops gradually to 4, etc. Isn't that awesome? :)

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited June 2014
    jjnag1971 wrote:

Ah so.

They had it sounding like you could actually "catch" them in action. I thought that to be ludicrous.

2d82efd.gif

Holy *! What is that clip from?
  • theslayer369
    2009 posts Member
    edited June 2014

Umm ... If you tap any time in the first two hours, you get 5 emblems ... After that it drops gradually to 4, etc. Isn't that awesome? :)
    Oops yes of course - silly me :oops:
  • cherrysweatr
    243 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    jjnag1971 wrote:

Ah so.

2d82efd.gif

Holy *! What is that clip from?

The Omen
  • Snakeyees
    2323 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    jjnag1971 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    you use the capture tool

I may be wrong.

Capture tool?

don't read too much into max he usually post nothing but garbage
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    you use the capture tool
    Than use the Jail tool to keep them there! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!