EA Forums - Banner

building animation glitch?

They animate when someone spies on them. It's intentional.

I love it, I can see animations that I haven't gotten to see since I built a building. There are also some I've never gotten to see before now.

Replies

• JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Neuroheart is right. For evidence please see the pics I posted last night.
  • MuleHeadJoe
    176 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    They animate when someone spies on them. It's intentional.

I love it, I can see animations that I haven't gotten to see since I built a building. There are also some I've never gotten to see before now.

I dunno man ... there's no pyramid eye on these buildings. If they were being spied on, the spying eye has been cleared so I would think that any spy related animation should cease. Knowwhatimean?

EDIT:

After further thought, no, your explanation doesn't fit the evidence. Channel 6 antenna is NOT animating when it used to, and IS now animating under conditions when is used to be static. This on/off condition is observably not correlated to being spied upon.
  • MuleHeadJoe
    176 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:

Seriously? You post a lot of messages, I'm supposed to go through each of your posts to try to find the one in which you claim to have posted potentially relevant screenshots? If you're going to reference a previous post, do the kindness of linking it for us.
  • empathy77
    4136 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:

We need pics of you posting pics, or of course it didnt happen
  • VoodooGirl81
    85 posts
    edited June 2014
    MuleHeadJoe, I'm experiencing what you are describing, with the news sattelite. My Clause Co. building continues to animate after I've cleared the pyramid as well. I guess I don't mind so much since it looks cool. But the news sattelite is confusing, I used to rely on that to determine if I remembered to set it on task or not.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:

Seriously? You post a lot of messages, I'm supposed to go through each of your posts to try to find the one in which you claim to have posted potentially relevant screenshots? If you're going to reference a previous post, do the kindness of linking it for us.

The search function works wonders!
  • johncolombo
    11026 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2014
    My bad dream house was going disco crazy the other day. No on was in it and there was no pyramid over it.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited June 2014
    I've been purposely spying on buildings which have cool or rarely seen animations so that my neighbors get to see them. I've been enjoying seeing my springfield so bustling with motion!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11321 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    The same happened on xmas with fruitman signal. Its just a mess up with coding the spy thing. Same thing about spied buildings staying animated even after having being tapped they stay active till u close app or change screen
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!