EA Forums - Banner

Just wondering

What a truly odd question. You can either search this forum or watch the simpsons.

Replies

• brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited June 2014
    I've barely watched the show since about Season 7 or so, but I find it easy enough to figure out the clues since I was a pretty die hard fan for the first several seasons. It seems easiest to send everyone in the group, if you're not sure which character is the correct answer. At least, that's what I've been doing.
  • Godbless598
    52 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Thank you
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    brewdog79 wrote:
    I've barely watched the show since about Season 7 or so, but I find it easy enough to figure out the clues since I was a pretty die hard fan for the first several seasons. It seems easiest to send everyone in the group, if you're not sure which character is the correct answer. At least, that's what I've been doing.

Me too. I haven't watched The Simpsons the past 12 years or so and was confused by the introduction of Kumiko, Hibbert's wife, etc. But so far with the Stonecutters update, many of the puzzles reference older seasons or are pretty obvious.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    ax0n01 wrote:
    brewdog79 wrote:

Me too. I haven't watched The Simpsons the past 12 years or so and was confused by the introduction of Kumiko, Hibbert's wife, etc. But so far with the Stonecutters update, many of the puzzles reference older seasons or are pretty obvious.

Kumiko was from the newsiest season but Bernice Hibbert has been on the show season 2. Her first appearance was in the episode Bart's Dog Gets an F.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    It is easier, because you'd know the characters, and who is what kind of person. There are ways to figure it out, like going through all the characters to find out who has the needed quest, or you could go to this thread in the forum:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10103400.page

Good luck with it all! :)
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    ax0n01 wrote:
    brewdog79 wrote:

Kumiko was from the newsiest season but Bernice Hibbert has been on the show season 2. Her first appearance was in the episode Bart's Dog Gets an F.

Oh yeah, I remember Bernice being at that party where Homer got drunk and stared down Maude Flander's dress. That was an early season/episode as well.

I didn't even know that Flanders and Mrs. Krabappel were an item until the Valentines update in TSTO. I'm glad old school Simpsons fans have been able to keep up with the gameplay.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.