EA please up the friends limit.

mycosmsea
132 posts Member
it's origin's friends limit not TSTO

Replies

• mycosmsea
    132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Okay. I understand. Let us get the word out to origin that everyone would like more friends. The in game messaging system still stands. What do you say TSTO?
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    100 friends is a lot. It really shouldn't be much more than that in IMO. It would get difficult for some people to visit all of their friends everyday. It shouldn't be more than 110 or 120.
  • mycosmsea
    132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Just because they raise the limit doesn't mean you have to max it out. Accept only the number of friends you can comfortably take care of.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    100 friends is fine with me, just let us be able to earn emblems from visiting all of them! That's what I want!
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    just let us be able to earn emblems from visiting all of them! That's what I want!

Agreed
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    While I sometimes wish I could accept every friend request I get, there's no way I could visit them all!

I could handle a few more than 100, though, I think.
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited June 2014
    it takes about half an hour to visit the whole 100 friends list!
    100 friends is more then enough...
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited June 2014
    I feel 100 is enough.
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    mycosmsea wrote:
    Let us get the word out to origin that everyone would like more friends.
    please do not speak for me, not everyone wants more friends, I for one think 100 is fine.

kixEopd.gif
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited June 2014
    100 is enough for me.
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014
    mycosmsea wrote:
    Okay. I understand. Let us get the word out to origin that everyone would like more friends. The in game messaging system still stands. What do you say TSTO?

Origin provides the messaging system as well. It's just not in-game. You use the origin client.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    mycosmsea wrote:
    Okay. I understand. Let us get the word out to origin that everyone would like more friends.

I don't want more friends. Thought on memory allocation for games like this needs to be carefully considered. And since crashing is already an issue...
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    mycosmsea wrote:
    Just because they raise the limit doesn't mean you have to max it out. Accept only the number of friends you can comfortably take care of.

Except they would still have to allocate in game mem for it.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Why the need for the increase in the limit? The 100 limit seems fine, the only problems with it is apparently those who are having trouble getting neighbors to visit them during the event.

Frankly, it's tough enough trying to get through the list. It's even worse if you only have a limited time to get through it. Increasing it to help out a few doesn't make much sense.
  • mycosmsea
    132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Thank you all for your input. I didn't know about the origin client. I play on an iPad and cannot download origin. Maybe I should on my PC. I still think in game messaging is a good idea.
  • peppers2ndmo
    247 posts
    edited June 2014
    Not a great idea, since most people don't bother to visit their entire list of neighbors each day, anyway. I am very disappointed with several of my neighbors... I've been visiting daily for months. When this event started I estimated about a third of my list wasn't visiting. I decided to keep track for the past day and it looks like more than half of my neighbors don't bother to make it through the list...looks like they're stopping once they get their 60 tokens, since most are visiting my friend (we have nearly the same neighbor list) whose name starts with an "E". I'm bummed...I'd sure like those extra tokens from their visits, and THANK YOU to my neighbors who DO visit!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.