EA Forums - Banner

EA: Could we have Maggie as a separate character?

I'd love Maggie for a separate character, I'm kinda surprised they don't have her yet as one since she is part of the family.. They even have the santa's little helper and snowball lol

Replies

• panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    Yes!

Fight the one eyebrow baby would be awesome.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Maggie, Sideshow Bob, and Gil are long overdue as playable characters.
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited June 2014
    Now that there's a daycare center it makes sense to have some little ones to play there...
  • peacefrog7860
    60 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm also surprised she's not already a character. The shoe wouldn't be the same without her, and we could sure use her here!
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited June 2014
    ive been waiting for Maggie for quite some time as well. it only makes sense now, especially with the daycare center and such.
  • fabiotatsuo
    58 posts
    edited June 2014
    +1 Would be nice to see Maggie playable
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Maggie: one of the top five most requested characters every time a new level comes out. There has to be a point where she is included, they have to be running out of others to put in front of her in the updates.
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I would love it. They should have a task involving Mr. Burns.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I would love it. They should have a task involving Mr. Burns.

Yeah they could have a joint task where she shoots him
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6269 posts Moderator
    edited June 2014
    This is how the content update should be...

Ayn Rand School for Tots with Maggie Simpson & Gerald Samson (both playable characters) - in game cash
    Ms Sinclair - Premium
  • braydend899
    90 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    madfish86 wrote:
    Maggie, Sideshow Bob, and Gil are long overdue as playable characters.

+1 to that my good man
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I been asking for my baby since day one of joining this forum! Please can we have Maggie and her daycare! Pretty pretty please! Please! Please! I'd bee even more grateful of uz EA game creators!
  • thedownloh
    72 posts
    edited June 2014
    I been asking for my baby since day one of joining this forum! Please can we have Maggie and her daycare! Pretty pretty please! Please! Please! I'd bee even more grateful of uz EA game creators!

Now that we have a Stonecutters day care, maybe that could be a future opportunity for baby characters?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!