EA Forums - Banner

The Order!

Prev1
LOL
happened to me the other day with a half of Sasquatch, thought it was pretty funny

Replies

• johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    The order are preparing to take the wax museum, either that or they're making a human fence.

bk23opXl.jpg

And they just got done with th high school.
    Awesome pic!
  • mrobinson666873
    214 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    It kept changing characters pretty fast, I think it went through half of them before it stopped.
    iQDT9mdl.jpg
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    10 guys.... and I have 10 fingers... time for war :mrgreen:
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    LOL awesome!

x1cz84.jpg
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    The order are preparing to take the wax museum, either that or they're making a human fence.

bk23opXl.jpg

that's pretty cool! quick, tap them! i think you can get up to 40 emblems from those 10 guys.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    It kept changing characters pretty fast, I think it went through half of them before it stopped.
    iQDT9mdl.jpg

So the truth comes out- they are really a bunch of clones of the chief! :shock: :lol:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited June 2014
    Haha awesome pics, I love seeing these texture glitches :mrgreen::lol:

EDIT: I spell like a moron, please excuse me
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    lol the order look creepy like that - those guys mean business! :P
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    They'll be going to your bedroom tonight! :shock:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    They'll be going to your bedroom tonight! :shock:

Hey if they want nightmares over what they see it's their own fault :lol: :twisted:
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    iQDT9mdl.jpg

So the truth comes out- they are really a bunch of clones of the chief! :shock: :lol:

Joaquin-Phoenix-signs.gif
  • philiweiss
    378 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Who or what exactly is The Order? If I remember the story so far correctly it was mentioned that they are the enemy of the Stonecutters. But why? Who are they and what did they do? I had hoped for some solution at the end of the storyline but they were never mentioned again... Any ideas?
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    That's hilarious! Thanks for posting it!

Really makes the texture glitches seem like a feature. :lol:
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited June 2014

bk23opXl.jpg

What are the white things?
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    mwdalton wrote:

bk23opXl.jpg

What are the white things?

Don't know, but turn your head to the left and they have a profile like a rifle.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Just learning to take pics on my device. It's a pain! Have to turn it 90 degrees and simultaneously press the on/off button and the home button. Either of those buttons pressed alone will exit the game. :cry: And even if I get the pic, it is saved in the clipboard, so only one pic. So out of the game to store it somewhere. Anyway caught this. Have we got a "caption this" thread. :)

btvegin.png
    Now where did we hide the Stonecutter lodge?

[Edit: Trying smaller pic. Added caption.]
  • philiweiss
    378 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    philiweiss wrote:
    Who or what exactly is The Order? If I remember the story so far correctly it was mentioned that they are the enemy of the Stonecutters. But why? Who are they and what did they do? I had hoped for some solution at the end of the storyline but they were never mentioned again... Any ideas?

Anyone?
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    philiweiss wrote:
    philiweiss wrote:

Anyone?

I don't think The Order is canon. I cannot find reference to them. Maybe addicts will do one of their "where did that come from" about this.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited June 2014

bk23opXl.jpg

This is a declaration of war on Springfield, there's on one group of people who can help...

Poppa%27s_Got_a_Brand_New_Badge.png

Springshield (and the old lady who certainly packs a punch) :lol::lol:
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited June 2014
    Just learning to take pics on my device. It's a pain! Have to turn it 90 degrees and simultaneously press the on/off button and the home button. Either of those buttons pressed alone will exit the game. :cry: And even if I get the pic, it is saved in the clipboard, so only one pic. So out of the game to store it somewhere. Anyway caught this. Have we got a "caption this" thread. :)

btvegin.png
    Now where did we hide the Stonecutter lodge?

[Edit: Trying smaller pic. Added caption.]

So they have perfected the cloaking technology...

I thought cloaking technology was illegal due to the treaty of Algeron between the Romulans and The Federation, this could cause a war... The Neutral Zone may become a thing of the past now, i mean, the only deal ever struck with The Romulans about cloaking technology was for the Use of The Defiant in The Gamma Quadrant, if the Romulans are aware of Springfielders, specifically The Stonecutters, i dread to think what will happen...

Domination of Planet Earth will be inevitable...

These two will be waiting

THOH_Kang_and_Kodos.png

Look at them, laughing away at us...

We all know what will happen next... they become president

hqdefault.jpg

We all then become slaves

SimpsonsSlaves.gif

Oh the horror, the horror of it all.. :cry:

And that is my terrible attempt at being funny today :lol::lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!