EA Forums - Banner

Visits from deleted friends

This could be a glitch or is it possible you didnt delete these people and just "Hid" them? The "hid" is the option on the friends list beside their name i mean

Replies

• peppers2ndmo
    247 posts
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    This could be a glitch or is it possible you didnt delete these people and just "Hid" them? The "hid" is the option on the friends list beside their name i mean

It's a glitch. I am certain they were deleted, and not hidden.
  • chris6271
    4012 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    The same thing happened to me at the easter event. It's a glitch. :roll:
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    It's been happening to me for a few months. I deleted a neighbor because they posted an "add me" for one of their feeder towns which never had anything to tap.

Fortunately, I'm reaping the benefits of this deleted neighbor for this event. I'm wondering why they haven't deleted me since I haven't visited in months.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I started deleting neighbors last night that hadnt logged in for a few weeks - and noticed a couple players that have no emblems and no stonecutter temple but had logged in within the past few days...not sure how thats possible either.
  • Surfcitygal
    1213 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    cdepast wrote:
    I started deleting neighbors last night that hadnt logged in for a few weeks - and noticed a couple players that have no emblems and no stonecutter temple but had logged in within the past few days...not sure how thats possible either.

I've had a couple like that also. Perhaps they don't realize there's an update (I had to go to the App Store to find it), and think they're locked out of visiting neighbors by a glitch. Obviously not forum readers.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!