EA Forums - Banner

Negative donuts to "get it now"

I would be clicking that to see what happened

Replies

• OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    In theory it should give you 110 doughnuts. How'd this glitch happen?
  • Distracty
    306 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Click that sucka! You may get the next prize AND 110 'nuts!!
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Distracty wrote:
    Click that sucka! You may get the next prize AND 110 'nuts!!

Or the OP would waste 110 doughnuts for something they could get for free. I would wait until it got down a little more, say 20 doughnuts then try
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited June 2014
    If I had less than 110 donuts, I would risk tapping it. Since you have more then 110, there is possibility that you will lose 110 donuts even though it has a minus in front of it. Who know how glitchy this glitch might be?
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    If you lose the doughnuts you could open a ticket w/ ea. and try to be reimbursed.
  • BombadilloT
    11 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I guess I should have tapped it. I made some friend visits and when I came back, the glitch was gone. I'm not sure how it happened, but it probably has something to do with multiple devices not synching correctly.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I guess I should have tapped it. I made some friend visits and when I came back, the glitch was gone. I'm not sure how it happened, but it probably has something to do with multiple devices not synching correctly.

Well, now we will never know. Wait to go and ruin it.

Just kidding :) I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for it now thought. Thanks for sharing.
  • damiansimpso
    4 posts
    edited June 2014
    I had the exact same glitch, I tapped it and................nothing happened :D
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I had the exact same glitch, I tapped it and................nothing happened :D

you should contact EA. they owe you negative donuts. lol.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!