EA Forums - Banner

Want some basic statistics in neighbours list

jankrohn
197 posts Member
This seems like a difficult project. Take a look at this behind the scenes glimpse of where such tasks are completed! So many buttons!

25p5nno.jpg

Replies

• annettemarc
    7745 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    This seems like a difficult project. Take a look at this behind the scenes glimpse of where such tasks are completed! So many buttons!

25p5nno.jpg

CLASSIC Jim! :thumbup: :thumbup:
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:

25p5nno.jpg

Maybe thats why we have a few glitches as there no one there looking after the controls :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Anakso
    32 posts
    edited June 2014
    Also perhaps a how many friends actions have they performed on my town total, so you can see who your top friends are.

And other similar statistics like how many you've performed on them. Wouldn't be for helping prune your list just fun to look at.
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    jankrohn wrote:
    EA, please implement:

* When did they last visit me?
    * How many friends actions have they performed in my Springfield during the past 7 days?

Bad neighbours should be punished. Attach the stone of shame!!
    Then remove the stone of shame, and attach the stone of fame!!

I started tracking neighbor visits today on paper. It would be nice to have an in game way to do it but outside of this event I don't really care if they visit or not.
  • FeeJay1111
    235 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I doubt very much whether EA could manage this but it would be extremely useful :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2014
    I started tracking neighbor visits today on paper. .

I thought about setting up a spreadsheet about seeing who visits and who doesnt a little while ago but finding the time is not that easy, knowing who visits on the regular would certainly help with deleting people ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

25p5nno.jpg

Maybe thats why we have a few glitches as there no one there looking after the controls :lol:

Can't be- computers don't make mistakes, or so they claim in every movie, tv show, book, comic :lol:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Am I the only one whose neighbors names stick in their heads for the uniqueness of their names? A lot of them were creative with their names so they stick out a lot more than the generic number/letter mix...
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    i like OP's idea but that's a blue sky wish. i'm not sure if it will encourage daily gameplay and EA will probably see something like that as a way to lose players if they're constantly deleted/can't find neighbors.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

25p5nno.jpg

Can't be- computers don't make mistakes, or so they claim in every movie, tv show, book, comic :lol:

Well you tell that to the man who ran Itchy and Sratchy land!!!

oat6yc.jpg
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

25p5nno.jpg

Well you tell that to the man who ran Itchy and Sratchy land!!!

oat6yc.jpg

I can't, he's not in the game yet- but everyone wants him! :lol:
  • jankrohn
    197 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    ax0n01 wrote:
    i like OP's idea but that's a blue sky wish. i'm not sure if it will encourage daily gameplay and EA will probably see something like that as a way to lose players if they're constantly deleted/can't find neighbors.

EA has been implementing a lot to encourage daily neighbour visits (friend points, doughnuts). So this would fi into their strategy.

I doubt that it would cause irregular players to quit. They'd just remain with a bunch of friends who play as irregularly as themselves.
  • amcevil
    350 posts
    edited June 2014
    Why must the Stone of Blame sit here alone, unattached?
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I started tracking neighbor visits today on paper. .

I thought about setting up a spreadsheet about seeing who visits and who doesnt a little while ago but finding the time is not that easy, knowing who visits on the regular would certainly help with deleting people ;)

I've been saying this for days now and have done it :P
    efin98 wrote:
    Am I the only one whose neighbors names stick in their heads for the uniqueness of their names? A lot of them were creative with their names so they stick out a lot more than the generic number/letter mix...

Those that I see on the board I remember more and yes efin I am tracking you :twisted: I'm like cTOS I'm always watching....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!