EA Forums - Banner

New dialogue for Willie?

I personally havent heard this but i will check this out tonight tho :) just to make sure you not losing your mind ;) lol

Replies

• phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I normally play with sound on, and just then I heard Ralph say "I'm gonna set you on fire". Never heard that, but may have missed it before if it has been on there a while.
  • jayjaykay00
    242 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I normally play with sound on, and just then I heard Ralph say "I'm gonna set you on fire". Never heard that, but may have missed it before if it has been on there a while.

I've never heard that either. And just now I heard Chalmers say something about eating his tie. I wonder if there's anyone else.
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    willie always had that dialogue
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Willie's puke, Ralph's fire, and Chalmers' tie have always been there for me. I play with the sound on when I'm at home!
  • Mumble_Taker
    180 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I hope Lenny and Carl sing their lines from the Stone Cutter song like Homer and Skinner do
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    [qoute=phoebexlois]I normally play with sound on, and just then I heard Ralph say "I'm gonna set you on fire". Never heard that, but may have missed it before if it has been on there a while.[/quote]

That one has been around for longer although he doesn't say it very much.

As far as Willie is concerned:Homer has got a new stonecutter phrase so maybe then added one for Willie as well.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    None of the dialogues above are new. I play with sound and have heard them previously! :-D
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Ralph only says "I'm gonna set you on fire" when you send him on his 6hr task.

I've never heard Willie's puke phrase.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I've only heard him say, "Oh, that's great!" when I set him a task. That's pretty funny!
    I hope Lenny and Carl sing their lines from the Stone Cutter song like Homer and Skinner do
    They probably will! I just wish they could all go sing at the table if they're going to have their lines from the song. (I wouldn't even mind if some of the characters had their backs to me if I could see them all raising their mugs and tap to make them sing!)
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Ralph only says "I'm gonna set you on fire" when you send him on his 6hr task.

I've never heard Willie's puke phrase.
    I must have accidentally sent him on that, I never use 6 hour tasks so must have never heard it before.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Perhaps this is only triggered with the Stonecutters skin, since it involves the daycare center. I'll check later, I never noticed it myself and I play with the sound on
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited June 2014
    Willie says that all the time. It's not new. I'd say that if you think you're hearing something new from an existing, established, character*, it's probably not new.

* If it's a new skin for an old character - and the Stonecutters is introducing a lot of those - maybe, but I'd only expect to hear the lines when you're sending them on the skin's tasks, not their regular tasks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!