EA Forums - Banner

What's the best part of the event?

2Next

Replies

• guitarman627
    79 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    My favorite part is finally being able to see all the building animations. I have never seen Claus co. or the natural history museum animations so its a real treat to see what the buildings were intended to look like. All the subtle nuances really add a bit of flair to the game.
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I voted for "It's not like Easter…" but I do think it's a great event overall. The prizes are cool, but I wish they'd fix the storage issue so I can rearrange stuff in my town and incorporate the Stonecutter buildings. I'd also like to see a little more variety in regards to who goes on the Number 1 and parchment quests. Cletus is getting tired.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I like this much better than Halloween. The neighbor point system is its only flaw so far as I can tell.

I have noticed that, among my neighbors who seem to be running behind the pack, many of them are in Europe. It occurs to me that if I do rounds in the evening, my time, they are long asleep, so they probably only get one emblem per tap.

I would just dump all the Europeans, but someday my husband and i may need to defect and seek political asylum, and Europe seems a good choice. So I need to keep stringing them along lest I alienate someone I will need.

So I'm trying to do rounds to those Europeans with low scores earlier in the day ... Between noon and 2PM my time (Pacific)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I cast my vote for "everything", but really it could have been anything not remotely resembling Easter & the chance wheels!

Also, your poll didn't have an option for chasing down and squishing the members of the Order. :wink:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    erchin8 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    I like the prizes, and I like that they're earned instead of random. I like that we're getting some good visual tasks from some of the prizes. I like that it's the stonecutters. I like that the premium items weren't way overpriced. I really like the daily puzzles that mean the event will last the whole month, even for the high rollers who bought all the emblem prizes with donuts in the first two days. I like that so many dormant buildings are being used or will animate when spied on.
    The only thing I don't think was designed super well is the payout from visiting friends. Too few friend actions per day are worth emblems, which seems to be causing problems for a lot of people who aren't getting visits.

+1

As usual, Neuroheart is spot on.
    Awww :oops: :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.