Replies

• wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Go careful ratman! :lol:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Everyone off the ice, it's getting a little thinner! You don't want to step on a crack and fall in!
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    My guess it that Khodro is above this thread (could be wrong). Besides, isn't it against forum rules to call someone out? Stop bulling the kid and leave him/her alone. Khodro's can post whatever he wants as long as it's not against forum rules. If you don't like what he/she is posting you could always not read and or post in Khodro's threads.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    My guess it that Khodro is above this thread (could be wrong). Besides, isn't it against forum rules to call someone out? Stop bulling the kid and leave him/her alone. Khodro's can post whatever he wants as long as it's not against forum rules. If you don't like what he/she is posting you could always not read and or post in Khodro's threads.

I agree. Ratman you've been very high and mighty about people being kind to each other and following the rules in the past, so I'm surprised you've started what could easily be classed as a bullying thread :?
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I honestly thought Khodro was just trolling.. Especially when he said something about not liking the fact that Santa's little helper is in the game because a girl he liked had a dog? :?
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited June 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    I honestly thought Khodro was just trolling.. Especially when he said something about not liking the fact that Santa's little helper is in the game because a girl he liked had a dog? :?
    Ratman said that.

He has been lying and no one cares. Ratman will not take it.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    dude_eating_popcorn_hg_blk.gif

IBTL
  • Khodro
    707 posts
    edited June 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:

What?? I never said anything like that.
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Khodro wrote:
    MrJuanMata wrote:

What?? I never said anything like that.
    Oh, my bad, I thought Ratman said you said that.. :lol:
    Ok, that make more sense
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

I agree. Ratman you've been very high and mighty about people being kind to each other and following the rules in the past, so I'm surprised you've started what could easily be classed as a bullying thread :?

Another agree! Ratman, you have been one of the biggest ( if not the biggest ) attention seekers on ths forum for quite some time now. Opening one thread after another with your name in the title. Now someone else comes along opening some threads but actually wanting some advice from people and you decide to pick on that person. Sounds to me like youre trying to have all the attention to yourself, just like kids do.

Just leave the guy alone, he can open as much threads as he wants. If you dont want to read them, just dont. Its not like he disguisies them as other threads or something.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited June 2014

:thumbup:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I liked your shtick and enjoyed the fun you tried to bring, but you really stepped into something nasty here Ratman...
    crossing_the_line.0.jpg

Best thing for you to do is apologize, ignore, move on. Last thing we want is Ratman to be banned and have you end up like the fabled Josh- gone, not likely to ever come back from the land of the banned.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    I liked your shtick and enjoyed the fun you tried to bring, but you really stepped into something nasty here Ratman...
    crossing_the_line.0.jpg

Best thing for you to do is apologize, ignore, move on. Last thing we want is Ratman to be banned and have you end up like the fabled Josh- gone, not likely to ever come back from the land of the banned.

Nice drawing! Can you put Ratman in there instead of the stick figure. Lol
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    crossing_the_line.0.jpg

It's not mine, but yeah that'd be cool if someone could photoshop it.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    crossing_the_line.0.jpg

It's not mine, but yeah that'd be cool if someone could photoshop it.

I left my laptop at the office. :( if the thread is still open by tomorrow morning and no one else has done it, im photoshopping it. :wink:
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Ratman wanted me to tell everyone this was a dare from Wilki, he told me over at the familyguy forum, he said he can't log in, he thinks he's been banned
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    Ratman wanted me to tell everyone this was a dare from Wilki, he told me over at the familyguy forum, he said he can't log in, he thinks he's been banned

His profile doesnt say he's been banned. Im getting pretty tired of those dares. I must say i have a hard time believing that this was actually a dare at all but if it was, this one has defo gone too far.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:

His profile doesnt say he's been banned. Im getting pretty tired of those dares. I must say i have a hard time believing that this was actually a dare at all but if it was, this one has defo gone too far.

Yeah I don't think this was a dare either, it just follows on from what he was already saying in the other thread.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    The dares were a bad idea. Those two took it over the line into violating the TOS...this thread and the whole game violates several of the TOS:
    - Harass, threaten, embarrass, spam or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc.
    - Organize, effectuate or participate in any activity, group, guild that is harmful, abusive, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise offensive, obscene, threatening, bullying, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, encourages conduct that would violate a law or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable and/or inappropriate. Hate speech is not tolerated.
    Engage in disruptive behavior in chat areas, game areas, forums, or any other area or aspect of EA Services. Disruptive behavior includes but is not limited to conduct which interferes with the normal flow of gameplay or dialogue within an EA Service. Disruptive behavior shall also include, but not be limited to, commercial postings, solicitations and advertisements.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.