EA Forums - Banner

Number One Tasks - do they reset at the same time for everyone?

JillianHK wrote:
I searched the forum and could not find any answer to this
Then you didn't look.

It's midnight local time for many players, but European and Australian players report it's moved to an hour or two later due to a glitch.

Replies

• edited June 2014
    I'm in Australia and mine resets at 10am, which I'm really happy with. I would hate midnight! All my *real* friends (Australian) who play reset at 10am as well.
  • dkhang8
    27 posts
    edited June 2014
    mine resets at 2 a.m european Paris time
  • jankrohn
    197 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    My reset time is at 7 AM, and I'm REALLY happy about that glitch.
    Leaves me time to complete the final task right after getting up, and triggering the first task before going to work. Could not be better.
  • MuleHeadJoe
    176 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    JillianHK wrote:
    Then you didn't look.

It's midnight local time for many players, but European and Australian players report it's moved to an hour or two later due to a glitch.

Really? No need to be snide ... threads in this forum multiply rapidly and anybody whose been around a while knows that the search tool is ****.

For what it's worth, I'm in the Pacific time zone, and on at least one of my 3 towns, the reset time is now 1 a.m. local.

I don't know about any glitch, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that the 'reset time' can change for various reasons for any player.
  • Anakso
    32 posts
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    JillianHK wrote:
    Then you didn't look.

Midnight local? Lol I'm in Australia. And mines 8am which is in line with the other Australian who said 10am since I'm most likely 2hours behind him time-zone wise.
    This would imply its midnight for someone but not us.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    JillianHK wrote:
    Then you didn't look.

Really? No need to be snide ...
    I wasn't, I was stating a fact. Threads might multiply rapidly, and the search function may be crap, but more than half the threads are event discussions. Believe me, the time zone thing comes up a lot, for both the daily tasks and the parchment. (FYI, parchment resets at midnight Alaskan time, we're not sure why.) There's no reason to claim you searched when all you did was skim the first page of thread titles (at best) and none of the threads themselves.

BTW, me being truly snide would never be seen on this forum. It's family-friendly, don't you know.
    Have a super day.
  • MuleHeadJoe
    176 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I wasn't [being snide], I was stating a fact

Nooooooo ... you were stating an opinion. You don't -- cannot -- know whether or not the OP did any searching, in-depth or otherwise. You are making an assumption. Stating your assumption deprecating the OP as if it were fact is in fact a perfect example of being snide.

snide
    sn?d
    adjective
    1. derogatory or mocking in an indirect way.
    "snide remarks about my mother"
    synonyms: disparaging, derogatory, deprecating, denigratory, insulting, contemptuous, dismissive;

See how that works? ;-)

Hmmm, now it looks like I'm being a bit snide, but in this case I think it's warranted, LOL! :-D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.