EA Forums - Banner

Smithers error

mgarbis00 wrote:
Has anyone had this problem? When I tap the town hall list Smithers just says "error" and when I go to the top left where their pics are Smithers doesn't even show up. The last task I had him doing was money fight with ebineizer burns but now mr. Burns is doing something else.im afraid to reinstall app in case all my medallions disappear.
Ratman would try store burns manor

Replies

• tracydudge118
    154 posts
    edited June 2014
    That happened to me twice in the past week. I put Burns Manor in inventory and back in my town. Smithers returned both times.
  • Snakeyees
    2320 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    the reason that this bug is happening is it there is a glitch with the money fight you probably sent him and burns to do the 24 hour money fight and then he gets broken and stuck in the control building storing the mansion is it correct fix for the task. until EA fixes the issue.
  • mgarbis00
    61 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Thank you everyone I will try that
  • YarnyOne
    5 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    That worked for me for today. Thanks! :D
  • diddoboydiddo
    131 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    You might also be able to store the control building if that's where he is stuck. That worked for me.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    You might also be able to store the control building if that's where he is stuck. That worked for me.
    That always crashed my game, I had to store the manor to get him unstuck.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!