EA Forums - Banner

Confused by Number 1's schedule

There's a 30- page thread trying to figure this out, to pretty much no avail. I don't think we'll ever know.

Replies

• LinusB09
    96 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    There's a 30- page thread trying to figure this out, to pretty much no avail. I don't think we'll ever know.

Thanks, neurohart. I guess I should feel like I'm in good company.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Best anyone could tell you is to play it by ear, just do the tasks as they come even if it's annoying trying to predict what you will get.
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited June 2014
    I'm currently working on my third consecutive 6 hour task today. If the last one is 6 hours also, it will be impossible to finish, and would've been regardless of how prompt I had been starting and clearing and restarting.

Mine were mostly 1 and 2 hour tasks for the first few days, but I've barely seen any 1 hour tasks since, and the number of 2 hour tasks has been pretty limited as well.
  • LinusB09
    96 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    Best anyone could tell you is to play it by ear, just do the tasks as they come even if it's annoying trying to predict what you will get.

Yep, I guess that I will have to get over my need to control the uncontrollable. Or... predict the unpredictable.
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited June 2014
    LinusB09 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

We know now! Annette's explanation is in one of the last pages. Take a look and you'll be able to predict the tasks :)
  • LinusB09
    96 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Nilmade wrote:
    LinusB09 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

We know now! Annette's explanation is in one of the last pages. Take a look and you'll be able to predict the tasks :)

Wait.... which post thread?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Nilmade wrote:
    LinusB09 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Really? Wow, go Annette!
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited June 2014
    LinusB09 wrote:
    Nilmade wrote:
    LinusB09 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/375/10105504.page
  • LinusB09
    96 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Nilmade wrote:
    LinusB09 wrote:
    Nilmade wrote:
    LinusB09 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/375/10105504.page

Thanks, much!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.