EA Forums - Banner

Quick Question

Yes, they'll wait in your inventory.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I've got number 79 (disco Stu) sitting in my inventory, so I presume number 5 will be the same deal.
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I've got number 79 (disco Stu) sitting in my inventory, so I presume number 5 will be the same deal.

Thank you. :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    As stated above they will stay in your inventory.......to tempt you into buying that particular character at a later stage ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Anyway most of these skins only have 1 quest... Rather boring.
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    lee67628 wrote:

at least they're freemium.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited June 2014
    lee67628 wrote:

To really appreciate this event a love for the classic Stonecutters episode is needed. Even though the majorty of the skins all have the same tasks, every single character has at least ONE new task of their own. It is to be expected as The Stonecutters are a secret society and did everything together as a group, so it makes sense. The best of the tasks i've seen so far, has to be Number 51's 'Phone Home' task - but the bets is yet to come as the event progresses (with the Stonecutters Table and Homer's Rock). There is an amazing amount of free stuff for one event, and plenty to keep players coming back every hour/every day

to the OP, any skins you earn will sit in your inventory until you unlock/buy that character. I know two of the skins (Arnie Pye and Disco Stu) will sit in my inventory until i eventually decide to buy them. I already have Barney's Plow King skin in there, which has sat there since xmas because i just don't want to pay 250 donuts for him and the bowlarama)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    As stated above they will stay in your inventory.......to tempt you into buying that particular character at a later stage ;)
    Gonna work, too. Jasper jumped right to the top of my list, followed by Disco Stu.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I just noticed yesterday that Homer's 1 hr stone cutter task payout is bigger than his usual nonskin 1 hr task! Same with other tasks and skins. Sweet! :) I knew premium characters earned more but I don't think that, for example, cool Lisa earns more. (Got to check that.)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I just noticed yesterday that Homer's 1 hr stone cutter task payout is bigger than his usual nonskin 1 hr task! Same with other tasks and skins. Sweet! :) I knew premium characters earned more but I don't think that, for example, cool Lisa earns more. (Got to check that.)
    I think it's just the stonecutters. Benefits of being in a secret society, and all that.
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Gonna work, too. Jasper jumped right to the top of my list, followed by Disco Stu.

Haha same, my bf bought Frink just for this event, he never normally buys premium.

And Jasper suddenly rocketed to the top, he is now second to Luann
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Haha same, my bf bought Frink just for this event, he never normally buys premium.

And Jasper suddenly rocketed to the top, he is now second to Luann

Jasper has a paddle. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.