• Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited December 2012
    ....look at Frosty go.....
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    ....look at Frosty go.....

Pheww, that was close to being lost in the EA thread abyss, thanks! :thumbup:
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited December 2012
    Bump me, eh!
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    My fist is getting sore from all the bumpin'
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    My fist is getting sore from all the bumpin'

Does it feel like this?

sfl4l3.jpg
    All the bumping and sacrifice going one here is much appreciated!
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    4WPUf.png
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    4WPUf.png
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    nettangel wrote:
    4WPUf.png

Aww, thanks for quoting me since I can't post pictures... Yet.
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    nettangel wrote:
    4WPUf.png

Aww, thanks for quoting me since I can't post pictures... Yet.

No problem. Hope to see your avatar soon. Mike just got his and hopefully your promo will be here soon.

Oops, can't miss the opportunity to go BUMP! :wink:
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited December 2012
    nettangel wrote:
    sonny1618 wrote:
    nettangel wrote:
    Did you finish the ad Sonny? Otherwise shouldn't you be snoozing?

Still tweaking, the clients are faffing.

Why those bloody faffing faffers!

2hohg6h.jpg

Also this is dedicated to Spiff and all parents out there...bwahaahaa!!!

What is this "sleep" of which you speak?!? I have some vague recollection of the term, but it gets hazy around 3.5 years ago... Strangely less hazy until 8 months go....and then completely to hell.

No, seriously, sleep? Yeah....that doesn't happen so well in this house.
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    [quote=Also this is dedicated to Spiff and all parents out there...bwahaahaa!!![/quote]

What is this "sleep" of which you speak?!? I have some vague recollection of the term, but it gets hazy around 3.5 years ago... Strangely less hazy until 8 months go....and then completely to hell.

No, seriously, sleep? Yeah....that doesn't happen so well in this house.[/quote]

Ha ha you picked up on that one, eh. I did say to all parents and sure enough here is one now.

I am so loving how you are just showing off that weapon Mike. Excited are we? :)
    Nice job getting the avatar, looks great and I see you are thoroughly enjoying it. Go ahead, show it off you derserve!

• rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    Add me?
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited December 2012
    nettangel wrote:
    [quote=Also this is dedicated to Spiff and all parents out there...bwahaahaa!!!

No, seriously, sleep? Yeah....that doesn't happen so well in this house.[/quote]

Ha ha you picked up on that one, eh. I did say to all parents and sure enough here is one now.

I am so loving how you are just showing off that weapon Mike. Excited are we? :)
    Nice job getting the avatar, looks great and I see you are thoroughly enjoying it. Go ahead, show it off you derserve!

[/quote]

Oh yeah. I've been laid low by the horrid flu that will not die (seriously, my family has had it for over a month now!) the last few days. Should be back to normal by tomorrow, so I'd expect that my friend Hank will the flame throwing allllll over the joint.

Although, if I never get access again, my comments will start to make less and less sense.... They won't lessen, they'll just become more nonsensical.
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    Add me?

NO YOU ADD ME SUCKER I AM TOO LAZY!!!!!
    :D
    Ha ha seriously, add me, please add me lol.

i bet you never dreamed how far this would go when you started this thread eh!

Great, one thing rs, you forgot to send over a boat and oars, at least a life jacket would help!
    Oh wait, frozen, delete the last request and send over a skidoo so I can race Flanders.:wink:
    Thanks
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012

[/quote]

Oh yeah. I've been laid low by the horrid flu that will not die (seriously, my family has had it for over a month now!) the last few days. Should be back to normal by tomorrow, so I'd expect that my friend Hank will the flame throwing allllll over the joint.

Although, if I never get access again, my comments will start to make less and less sense.... They won't lessen, they'll just become more nonsensical.[/quote]

You too? I've had it for six days and feel so weak. I am on hold for holiday prep and shopping etc. My son and his family also have it, got it from them of course.
    I hope to recover so I can get ready for turkey day. Wishing and yours good health soon Mike.
    Play away, that's what I am doing.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    There must be something going around. I just got over a really nasty cold/flu that one of my friends gave me and then gave to a few of my other friends. Those poor suckers.

Hope both of you feel better soon.
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    There must be something going around. I just got over a really nasty cold/flu that one of my friends gave me and then gave to a few of my other friends. Those poor suckers.

Hope both of you feel better soon.

Thanks, happy you are recovering. Seems flu season came 2 weeks early this year and me without a shot.
    Many are having a hard time shaking it and hoping it will leave me soon.
    People do like to share but with this type of gift, I say be selfish for once and keep it lol.

• sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    *coughbumpcough*
  • the_jazzdevil
    140 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    "Good morning" said Mr Bump, as he tripped on the thread...
  • Amazin2u
    215 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    page 2? Bumpity bump bump
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.