EA Forums - Banner

A note to NEW posters: PLEASE READ.

Replies

• nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    822cowboy wrote:
    And of course, work calls and ruins everything. Grrr.

"Oh work, I thought this was a game!"

28 days, hope they go by quickly for you.
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    nettangel wrote:
    zuzupj wrote:
    Speaking of moops, I was given the honor of an invite to be neighbors last night. I was very excited to see his town in action.

Me too! Don't know what I did to deserve this honour, but his town is like nothing I've seen in this game! :shock:

He must have liked your puppy. I mentioned it to him and he must have read your postings and saw the same thing in you that I did. Who wouldn't want you as a neighbour! Happy you are mine.

Oh nettangel, you really are such a sweety. I don´t want to play favourites here, but you must be the nicest person on this forum! And, let´s all be honest here, there are A LOT!!!!

I looked at your SF closely and there are so much details from your home, as you already mentioned.
    I just hope you don´t have a dog track hidden in your real garden, too :wink:

Thank you again for adding me. I´ll upload some pics from my garden, will pm them.
    Nothing SF-realted, but I have my own Tiki Bar :mrgreen:
  • 822cowboy
    59 posts
    edited January 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    nettangel wrote:
    zuzupj wrote:
    Speaking of moops, I was given the honor of an invite to be neighbors last night. I was very excited to see his town in action.

Me too! Don't know what I did to deserve this honour, but his town is like nothing I've seen in this game! :shock:

He must have liked your puppy. I mentioned it to him and he must have read your postings and saw the same thing in you that I did. Who wouldn't want you as a neighbour! Happy you are mine.

Oh nettangel, you really are such a sweety. I don´t want to play favourites here, but you must be the nicest person on this forum! And, let´s all be honest here, there are A LOT!!!!

Now who is being sweet, thank you. :oops: I guess you haven't heard. I was nominated by the late great RS876, gone but not forgotten. He thought this award was fitting.
    21l8ora.jpg

I felt this was more like me, on a good day.
    2m6o0lz.jpg

I looked at your SF closely and there are so much details from your home, as you already mentioned.
    I just hope you don´t have a dog track hidden in your real garden, too :wink:

I have a dog pen.

Thank you again for adding me. I´ll upload some pics from my garden, will pm them.
    Nothing SF-realted, but I have my own Tiki Bar :mrgreen:

Would love to see your garden and Tiki Bar is great. Hope you can make me a Lava Flow.
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    822cowboy wrote:
    nettangel wrote:
    822cowboy wrote:
    And of course, work calls and ruins everything. Grrr.

"Oh work, I thought this was a game!"

28 days, hope they go by quickly for you.

No. I'm still at home. I don't leave until the 16th.

Oh, I meant 28 days working on this thing.
    72zhhy.jpg
    I think you mentioned that the other day.
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    Still uploading.....
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    One more in remembrance of Moops :mrgreen:

Uqg50.jpg

• elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    One more in remembrance of Moops :mrgreen:

2i11e7n.jpg
    I'm not sure if this is the photo as the one you posted was HUGE. If this is not what you intended, let me know and I'll delete, mietze81937.
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    One more in remembrance of Moops. :mrgreen:

xqg6eg.jpg
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Ha ha elsie I was busy resizing while you snuck in to post funny.
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    thank you ladies, I forgot to resize it :mrgreen:

Isn´t he the cutest puppy?
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    nettangel wrote:
    I take umbrage at your implication that I would somehow surreptitiously steal your thunder, Madame!

Yes, he's adorable!
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    elsie_d wrote:
    nettangel wrote:
    I take umbrage at your implication that I would somehow surreptitiously steal your thunder, Madame!

Yes, he's adorable!

Not at all my dear sis, only that your posting skills are at a breakneck speed!
    Not only should YOU be The Pope recipient but perhaps a new award ala Speedy Gonzales.
    dh8swm.jpg
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    nettangel wrote:
    elsie_d wrote:

Yes, he's adorable!
    nettangel wrote:
    Not only should YOU be The Pope recipient but perhaps a new award ala Speedy Gonzales.
    Very nice clean-up there; now what do you think of the puppy? :-o
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    elsie_d wrote:
    nettangel wrote:
    elsie_d wrote:

Yes, he's adorable!
    nettangel wrote:
    Very nice clean-up there; now what do you think of the puppy? :-o

:thumbup:
    He is the Moopsiest pup I have ever seen!
  • 822cowboy
    59 posts
    edited January 2013
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    822cowboy wrote:
    It actually looks more like this:

03_deepwater_zpsea591fc5.jpg
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    That is actually pretty sweet. Is there a whole "eco-system" out there on one of those rigs? I mean like bars and gyms and a place to get a haircut and stuff?
  • 822cowboy
    59 posts
    edited January 2013
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    822cowboy wrote:
    No, no bar (I wish. No alcohol policy and there are times when you just want to sit down and have a beer after busting your a** all day), no haircut. No need for a gym because the work alone is better than going to a gym. Hahaha.

Oh yeah, that makes sense. I work from a home office, so I have an Always Alcohol policy. Speaking of which... why is there no Irish in my Coffee? I'll be back...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.