NEED HELP! HOSPITAL WILL NOT BUILD!
223 posts Member
I just remember it wouldn't build for me either for a long time and a lot of other people commented the same thing. Have you searched the forum for "hospital" or something like that? It won't help build it but someone might have listed the steps necessary. The steps are things you do anyway. I don't think you can hurry it.
This discussion has been closed.
Hibberts got shed Pt. 5
A Perfectly Cromulent job pt. 14
Count Burns Pt. 6
Welcome to the Stonecutters, number 2
SECRET BONUS (Stonecutters quest)
Everything else has 100% finished.
Not that, I cannot even get the questline to start. It shows a big "lock" symbol on it in the build menu, and the quest line has finished up to the point of where Hibbert should start the "build the hospital" quest, but NOTHING.
That sucks. Have you contacted EA support? I would at least try that, ymmv.
Edit: Above post at the OP too, not paying enough attention to who posts what
going to try right now
Anyway a few of the 4 task in your tasks menu require the Hospital, you cant complete them until you build the Hospital.
Hibberts got shed Pt. 5 (need bloodmobile)
A Perfectly Cromulent job pt. 14 (need Hospital, someone gets sick and goes there for this task)
Count Burns Pt. 6 (need Hospital, Dracula Burns goes there)
Welcome to the Stonecutters, number 2 (Hibberts Stonecutters task, need Hibberts clinic or Hospital, not sure which)
SECRET BONUS (Stonecutters quest) - (collect 3,000 Stonecutters emblem)
Take a step back and double-check to make sure these tasks and characters are available for Dr. Hibberts original quest line. Im directly copying and pasting the lists from the walk-through here on the forums (http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9626421.page).
Hibbert Family Practice - $53,500 (24 hour build)---added to game on 12/5/2012
1. Skinner prompts the building of the Hibbert Family Practice. (Hahahahaha Sucker)
1. Bart go for checkup (10 min) (Bart's Checkup)
2. Hibbert practice medicine (12 hours) (General Practice)
3. Grampa go for checkup (10 min) (My Pills!)
4. Cleetus go for checkup (10 min) (Cleetus' Condition)
5. Luigi go for checkup (10 min)(Luigi's Growing Problems)
6. Quimby go for checkup (10 min) (Mayorital Difficulties)
7. Burns hide Nuclear waste (8 hour) (Medical Industry Corruption)
8. Hibbert deal organs on black market (4 hour)(Grey Matter)
9. Kent Brockman go for checkup (10 min) (Kent Afford It)
10. Make Hibbert sacrifice his principles (6 hour) (Corporate Sponsor)
11. Hibbert, Krusty, Brockman dine at Gilded Truffle (2 hours each) (Show Biz Life)
12. Krusty Promote a new product (8 hours) (Kramp Krusty)
13. Homer/Comic Book Guy/Chief Wiggum eat at Krusty Burger (30 mins each) (keep Hibbert free) (The Flavormax)
14. Dr. Hibbert prompts Homer/CBG/Wiggum go for check up (10 min) (Business is Picking Up)
Required Level: 23
1. Hookey - Bart Skip School
Springfield General Hospital - $65,500 (24 hour build) ($207,000)---added to game on 11/5/2012
Dr. Hibbert prompts the building of the Springfield General Hospital. (General Hospital)
**If this does not prompt then try building another orange house**
1. Hibbert perform surgery (24 hours) (Operation!)
2. Hibbert perform outdoor surgery (1 hour) (Such a Beautiful Day)
Required Level: 24
1. Business is Picking Up
don't do that. i'm not sure if his clinic will be available again if you sell. but i'm not sure.
it's might be better to sell all of your orange houses and build a new orange house. the orange house is supposed to help with prompting the hospital build.
I wasn't sure either. That's why I asked what happens if . . .
I assumed OP had checked the obvious stuff and was at an such an impasse that extreme action might be warranted.
You can still buy it back. I also tried selling EVERY building in the questline up to that point with ZERO luck.
I have even went back and did EVERY task in the order it was supposed to be (excluding Brockman's as it is a "unique" task) and NOTHING.
EVERYTHING has been built, including ALL premium buildings. ALL tasks except ones requiring the hospital are finished.
Like I posted, I am STUMPED. There are ZERO quests that are yellow for ANYONE, and yes I have went through one by one to see if she had overlooked ANY task by any character that may be holding up the quest line. I can't figure anything out.
The only thing that I can think of is that since the "Hibbert's got shed" task needs BOTH Dr.Hibbert and the Hospital, that MAYBE since it shows Hibbert as needed it won't trigger. That quest has the following requirements
1. Build Bloodmobile
2. Run Bloodmobile (requires Hibbert)
3. Make Chester avoid responsibility
The parts 1 and 2 are COMPLETED, but cannot finish 3 for obvious reasons.
My wife had the same glitch ages ago and that fixed it
There have been cases where people have stored their originaliteit KB and although they build another one, the quest doesn't trigger. Building a new one, which the game will recognize as the original one will trigger the quest to let the guys get sick there.
Edit: I didnt see you already bought and sold some KB's. Sorry for that. The issue here is that you need your ORIGINAL KB though. If you havent got that anymore ( check if its not in your inventory ) sell ALL your KB's and build a new one.