EA Forums - Banner

Both Gen. Hospital and Bowl-o-rama ready..

Maybe because it is coin task related, who knows.

Replies

• BlueElwood
    148 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    :cry: I have the same issue. I was like YaY new character and it's Barney omg! Crashes! I'm just waiting it out for their servers to be fixed because I'm guessing it's their issue! It obviously crashes cause their fixing their end. I can play my game, send my characters on tasks but can't complete the building.

Just wait it out :mrgreen:
  • thejudd67
    395 posts
    edited December 2012
    With the server issue it's crashing on any building that unlocks a new character. I was able to complete the Mapple Store during the first round of outages but during the second round I couldn't finish the Bowlarama until the server was back up. People have reported similar problems with the Muntz House, City Hall and Frink's Lab.
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited December 2012
    what is weird is how the main quest has nothing to do with origin but the christmas dump yes............. just like you BlueElwood Im so happy to finally have barney but they wont let us complete the last step -_-
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    Every time Origin is having issues, nothing like buildings work. This has been noted in a dozen threads by now.
  • Jordan_ivxx
    129 posts
    edited December 2012
    My is finished building but Everytime I tap the check mark it crashes. So close to having Barney, such a tease ea. anyone know how to fix this?
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited December 2012
    Every time Origin is having issues, nothing like buildings work. This has been noted in a dozen threads by now.

But I could tap the hospital to complete just fine..and I still dont have the bowlorama up lol. anyway must be character-related like mentioned above
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    ^ yep
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • Jordan_ivxx
    129 posts
    edited December 2012
    We're you guys able to start building the try n save? I'm guessing that will be tied up until the bowling ally is placed.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Origin... Our new insect overlords.
    Is there anyone out there?
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    As noted above, buildings without characters will still build fine. Buildings that come with a character, crash.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.