EA Forums - Banner

Post Pictures of Stuff You’re Missing but Want

Replies

• MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I love Marisa Tomei.

Scarlett Jo was a redhead in the Avengers and Iron Man. There's a scene where she takes down a guard by wrapping he legs around his face..... oh... I wish I was that guy...
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    ambodice wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    ax0n01 wrote:
    this is a picture posting thread dedicated to JimJ321.
    I would have participated if you hadn't said this. :|

+1 :thumbup:

That's not very neighborly :?

no its not

• MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    ambodice wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    ax0n01 wrote:
    this is a picture posting thread dedicated to JimJ321.
    I would have participated if you hadn't said this. :|

That's not very neighborly :?

no its not

+1+1
  • barryriddl474
    4817 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    There was a time when people where irritated by Jim's catch phrase? From the moment I got here I knew it was his way of joking around. Very Funny!

I always took it as a joke too and had no idea people were bothered by this until I just read this entire thread. Never bothered me once.

The only thing that usually bothers me is people being rude.
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    tomorrow i'm gonna wish i had bought the Stonecutters Pyramid. :?

eye-spy-2.png
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    There was a time when people where irritated by Jim's catch phrase? From the moment I got here I knew it was his way of joking around. Very Funny!

I always took it as a joke too and had no idea people were bothered by this until I just read this entire thread. Never bothered me once.

The only thing that usually bothers me is people being rude.

How-Rude.gif

Not to be directed at your post. You just made me think of this chick that I had a huge crush on as a kid. I heard she's not doing so well in her adult life....
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    There was a time when people where irritated by Jim's catch phrase?
    There was a time when it was pretty much the only thing he said. Ever. About anything. That and the importance of being a day-one completionist.
    So yeah, people were irritated. If 90% of the posts I made said, "Your hypothesis is flawed." people would get irritated by that, too. :roll:
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    There was a time when it was pretty much the only thing he said. Ever. About anything. That and the importance of being a day-one completionist.
    So yeah, people were irritated. If 90% of the posts I made said, "Your hypothesis is flawed." people would get irritated by that, too. :roll:

Still wouldnt bother me. But to each his/her own.
  • barryriddl474
    4817 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:

I've forgiven people who have done far worse to me. It's too bad he can't be given another chance to participate without judgment based on past behavior.

Honestly, this thread is kinda messed up that we're discussing an individual in this manner. Seriously.
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    200.gif
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:

Pretty sure you are one of the few. Without any reasons. Now you are irritating me. No behaviour for a mod.
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I want one of these:
    b7cEzJ6.jpg
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Pretty sure you are one of the few. Without any reasons. Now you are irritating me. No behaviour for a mod.

No, there were a lot of people irritated with a response that didn't help anyone. Once or twice fine. Sometimes it ran adnausium in the same thread. He changed, how nice. Lame to dedicate a post though. I'm sure there's a lot of new people who didn't see this & don't have a clue, but will put their 2 cents in anyway.
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    :lol:

Pics+or+it+Didn_t+Happen.jpg

:P
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    ^ blasphemy! father will u forgive yourself for u have sinned? :lol:
  • robynou
    147 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:

I've forgiven people who have done far worse to me. It's too bad he can't be given another chance to participate without judgment based on past behavior.

Honestly, this thread is kinda messed up that we're discussing an individual in this manner. Seriously.

+1.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    What a wonderful thread! I would like to get Banana Dicatorship. I will ignore the people who dislike me and work to help the greater good!

149sbqo.jpg

RATMAN!? :shock:
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    ax0n01 wrote:
    ^ blasphemy! father will u forgive yourself for u have sinned? :lol:

HA! I may need to break out Father Zombee again... That was fun.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Jim! Why you do dis'? :cry: That was your catchphrase!
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm missing Jim's catch phrase and want it back! Does that count?

And I'd really like Frinks car and robot dog.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!