EA Forums - Banner

Post Pictures of Stuff You’re Missing but Want

Replies

• barryriddl474
    4817 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I would like the fire station that was "speculated" to be in the files at one time.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I want these things:

Hal Roach Apartments
    latest?cb=20130927184131

World's Largest Toilet
    latest?cb=20130717165326

Congressman Nooglenog Billboard
    latest?cb=20140130215404

mypod Posterboard
    latest?cb=20140130220341

I totally forgot about the my pod posterboard! Only a hardcore, day one tapper, completionist would have that. Yowza!
  • barryriddl474
    4817 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I want these things:

Hal Roach Apartments
    latest?cb=20130927184131

World's Largest Toilet
    latest?cb=20130717165326

latest?cb=20140130215404

mypod Posterboard
    latest?cb=20140130220341

I totally forgot about the my pod posterboard! Only a hardcore, day one tapper, completionist would have that. Yowza!

I believe none of these items were released to anyone.
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I want the Beer N Brawl, but have way too many bars to compete with Moe's. I don't want to see Moe Angry!!

2aeqebm.jpg

Ooh hoo hoo! :D What a hoot! :lol: It's ok - lmao - The Beer N Brawl only serves Fudd :):mrgreen::)
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I want the Beer N Brawl, but have way too many bars to compete with Moe's. I don't want to see Moe Angry!!

2aeqebm.jpg

Ooh hoo hoo! :D What a hoot! :lol: It's ok - lmao - The Beer N Brawl only serves Fudd :):mrgreen::)

Well played Lyle! Well played!
  • HisWrath
    335 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    150px-Blocko_Store_Tapped_Out.png
    :evil: Easter. :evil:
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    You don't want the ol' fork in the eye!

:oops:

29zu3rp.jpg

Edit for not posting right pic
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:

29zu3rp.jpg

lol. what's this jazz?
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I want these things:

Hal Roach Apartments

World's Largest Toilet

mypod Posterboard

I believe none of these items were released to anyone.

:mrgreen:
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    ax0n01 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

29zu3rp.jpg

lol. what's this jazz?

In reference to me not wanting too many bars in my Springfield. I am bad at editing quotes. Sowry!
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited February 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    ax0n01 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

29zu3rp.jpg

lol. what's this jazz?

In reference to me not wanting too many bars in my Springfield. I am bad at editing quotes. Sowry!

Thanks for clarifying, I completely missed the humor at first.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited February 2015
    Slightly OT, but I think that Neuroheart's earlier posts were long before she became a mod. And as mentioned, it was referring to JimJ's prior behavior long ago, not recently either. So I would agree that any current animosity directed towards her is probably misconstrued.

But I would love to see the Gorgeous Granpa Wrestling Billboard released again. As well as the Fruit Batman skin for Burns, I was not premium when those items were released. And I don't think they have ever been seen a second time since their initial episode tie-ins, unlike most old items. I would buy those as soon as I could.

• JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    bradyc79 wrote:
    Slightly OT, but I think that Neuroheart's earlier posts were long before she became a mod. And as mentioned, it was referring to JimJ's prior behavior long ago, not recently either. So I would agree that any current animosity directed towards her is probably misconstrued.

But I would love to see the Gorgeous Granpa Wrestling Billboard released again. As well as the Fruit Batman skin for Burns, I was not premium when those items were released. And I don't think they have ever been seen a second time since their initial episode tie-ins, unlike most old items. I would buy those as soon as I could.
    Neuroheart is a competent Moderator and I have nothing bad to say about him/her. Neuroheart doesn't send mean PMs, but does hold some grudge for some reason.
    At the end of the day...who cares?!? We are just here for happy tapping and fun OT discussions.
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Neuroheart is a competent Moderator and I have nothing bad to say about him/her. Neuroheart doesn't send mean PMs, but does hold some grudge for some reason.
    At the end of the day...who cares?!? We are just here for happy tapping and fun OT discussions.

neuroheart is ok. I miss lissarv - does she still play the game at least? I also like Neo, Deadshot and the dog with the shifty eyes. The mods here do a good job. Remember this forum before mods? I suppose #itsa2012thing.

This is intended to be a complimentary post.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm still holding out hope that they'll release these items this week:

250?cb=20130722125744latest?cb=20140205172336150?cb=20140207015906130?cb=20130814135928

And I really want all these characters:

102?cb=2014041601294176?cb=20140208033557100?cb=20140206020012100?cb=20140206020230100?cb=20140206013140

I also regret not getting these balloons when I had the chance, and I hope they're brought back this year:

150?cb=20131115211809100?cb=20130813140945

I think I might also get this if it's re-released this year, now that I know it still looks good without snow:

250?cb=20141224221708
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Normally I would stay out of this. I'm not staying out of it this time, though. I know this probably won't matter to some of you, but I really think that the attacks on Neuroheart in this thread are completely disappointing, unnecessary and completely uncalled for. An opinion that she had months ago has been used as a launching pad to go after her. This just does not sit well with me at all. It should not sit well with anyone here. Think of all of the posts you've made on here. I know I haven't always been perfect. How would you like having something you said months ago being thrown in your face and used to attack you?

Neuroheart is an excellent mod and an intelligent forum member who brings a lot to the discussions we have here. And she is a good friend to many people here, myself included.

it is not appropriate at all to discuss her, or anyone, in this manner! Let's all at least try to have a little consideration toward each other.
  • barryriddl474
    4817 posts Member
    edited February 2015
  • Pinpal00
    996 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    Normally I would stay out of this. I'm not staying out of it this time, though. I know this probably won't matter to some of you, but I really think that the attacks on Neuroheart in this thread are completely disappointing, unnecessary and completely uncalled for. An opinion that she had months ago has been used as a launching pad to go after her. This just does not sit well with me at all. It should not sit well with anyone here. Think of all of the posts you've made on here. I know I haven't always been perfect. How would you like having something you said months ago being thrown in your face and used to attack you?

Neuroheart is an excellent mod and an intelligent forum member who brings a lot to the discussions we have here. And she is a good friend to many people here, myself included.

it is not appropriate at all to discuss her, or anyone, in this manner! Let's all at least try to have a little consideration toward each other.

Just beat me to it, Sue, and it's a good thing you did: you were more eloquent and polite than I would have been.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Thanks, Brady. Thanks, Sue. Thanks, pinpal.

JimJ321 wrote:
    Thanks, Jim. And I bear you no ill will, for the record.

(I wanted to post a gif of Eddie Izzard going "What's a bygone? Well it's a... oh, it's a thing that's gone by, isn't it?! Let bygones be bygones!" but apparently no gif of that bit has been made, so here is a random Eddie Izzard gif from the same show.)
    yCgK4mM.gif
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    Thanks, Brady. Thanks, Sue. Thanks, pinpal.

Your defiant snub has been duly noted.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!