EA Forums - Banner

Post Pictures of Stuff You’re Missing but Want

1235Next

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    Thanks, Brady. Thanks, Sue. Thanks, pinpal.

Your defiant snub has been duly noted.
    *shuffles back through note cards*

*clears throat*

Lyle, you're OK.
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Your defiant snub has been duly noted.
    *shuffles back through note cards*

*clears throat*

Lyle, you're OK.

6a00d8341c4fe353ef016768d4935c970b-pi

If there were any doubts, ^that's^ Lyle Lovett, so you can figure out what I meant ;)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited February 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Neuroheart is a competent Moderator and I have nothing bad to say about him/her. Neuroheart doesn't send mean PMs, but does hold some grudge for some reason.
    At the end of the day...who cares?!? We are just here for happy tapping and fun OT discussions.

neuroheart is ok. I miss lissarv - does she still play the game at least? I also like Neo, Deadshot and the dog with the shifty eyes. The mods here do a good job. Remember this forum before mods? I suppose #itsa2012thing.

This is intended to be a complimentary post.
    oh boi, visions of Danna :shock: and badly photoshoped images :lol:

they all do a fantastic job :thumbup:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Neuroheart is a competent Moderator and I have nothing bad to say about him/her. Neuroheart doesn't send mean PMs, but does hold some grudge for some reason.
    At the end of the day...who cares?!? We are just here for happy tapping and fun OT discussions.

neuroheart is ok. I also like Neo, Deadshot and the dog with the shifty eyes. The mods here do a good job. Remember this forum before mods? I suppose #itsa2012thing.

This is intended to be a complimentary post.

cikDYRx.gif

Thank you Lyle :D Much appreciated :thumbup: Good to see you about :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • roneohl910
    65 posts
    edited February 2015
    The fortune teller.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    There was a time when people where irritated by Jim's catch phrase? From the moment I got here I knew it was his way of joking around. Very Funny!

I always took it as a joke too and had no idea people were bothered by this until I just read this entire thread. Never bothered me once.

The only thing that usually bothers me is people being rude.

Amen bro :wink:
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    Normally I would stay out of this. I'm not staying out of it this time, though. I know this probably won't matter to some of you, but I really think that the attacks on Neuroheart in this thread are completely disappointing, unnecessary and completely uncalled for. An opinion that she had months ago has been used as a launching pad to go after her. This just does not sit well with me at all. It should not sit well with anyone here. Think of all of the posts you've made on here. I know I haven't always been perfect. How would you like having something you said months ago being thrown in your face and used to attack you?

Neuroheart is an excellent mod and an intelligent forum member who brings a lot to the discussions we have here. And she is a good friend to many people here, myself included.

it is not appropriate at all to discuss her, or anyone, in this manner! Let's all at least try to have a little consideration toward each other.

Agreed. Necro thread is necro and this should be locked.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:

JimJ321 wrote:
    Thanks, Jim. And I bear you no ill will, for the record.

(I wanted to post a gif of Eddie Izzard going "What's a bygone? Well it's a... oh, it's a thing that's gone by, isn't it?! Let bygones be bygones!" but apparently no gif of that bit has been made, so here is a random Eddie Izzard gif from the same show.)
    yCgK4mM.gif

Good, good! Now I am going to get some delicious Raisin Bran to celebrate over breakfast

2it05fk.jpg

Edit - had to go to lobby to get and photograph cereal for celebration.
    Happy tapping!
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited February 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

JimJ321 wrote:
    Thanks, Jim. And I bear you no ill will, for the record.

(I wanted to post a gif of Eddie Izzard going "What's a bygone? Well it's a... oh, it's a thing that's gone by, isn't it?! Let bygones be bygones!" but apparently no gif of that bit has been made, so here is a random Eddie Izzard gif from the same show.)
    yCgK4mM.gif

Good, good! Now I am going to get some delicious Raisin Bran to celebrate over breakfast

2it05fk.jpg

Edit - had to go to lobby to get and photograph cereal for celebration.
    Happy tapping!

LOL, good way to start the day, JimJ!! Thanks for the pic, I got quite a chuckle from your post. Like I said, good way to start the day, thanks!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    drumnman wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    Normally I would stay out of this. I'm not staying out of it this time, though. I know this probably won't matter to some of you, but I really think that the attacks on Neuroheart in this thread are completely disappointing, unnecessary and completely uncalled for. An opinion that she had months ago has been used as a launching pad to go after her. This just does not sit well with me at all. It should not sit well with anyone here. Think of all of the posts you've made on here. I know I haven't always been perfect. How would you like having something you said months ago being thrown in your face and used to attack you?

Neuroheart is an excellent mod and an intelligent forum member who brings a lot to the discussions we have here. And she is a good friend to many people here, myself included.

it is not appropriate at all to discuss her, or anyone, in this manner! Let's all at least try to have a little consideration toward each other.

Thirded. This was eight months ago and settled. :roll:

The OT gang should please call off the dogs and head back to your clubhouse and let things get back to normal. The biggest complainers missed his antics when he was at his worst and he has since reformed so the argument is moot :roll:
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Thanks! Could have gone worse...

3356vpc.jpg
  • barryriddl474
    4817 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    drumnman wrote:
    suetopia wrote:

The OT gang should please call off the dogs and head back to your clubhouse and let things get back to normal. The biggest complainers missed his antics when he was at his worst and he has since reformed so the argument is moot :roll:

2 eye rolls in the same post? You go girl! :lol:

AZIYQUN.jpg
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    drumnman wrote:
    suetopia wrote:

2 eye rolls in the same post? You go girl! :lol:

AZIYQUN.jpg

I'd have added a gif but that would have been overdoing it.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    It is nearly impossible to over do it with pics (gifs). Just sayin
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    It is nearly impossible to over do it with pics (gifs). Just sayin
    AMEN.gif
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I love Robin.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!