EA Forums - Banner

Am I missing ways to earn emblems?

as long as your doing all that each day, your getting the most you can without spending money on the All Seeing Eye and extra Treasure Chests!

Ive got 20,000 now total after doin my friends today, and only have the Treasure Chest that they give you as a Emblem Prize.

My guess is u just started late maybe?

Replies

• NMayo
    898 posts
    edited June 2014
    Also making sure to tap on your Friends Stonecutters Lodge yields 5 Emblems instead of the normal 1 Emblem per Friend Action.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Having neighbors who spy on you, and clearing their surveillance quickly, makes a big difference.

"Lodge hunting," where you tap the stonecutters lodge for your first several friend actions, then go back and use non-emblem actions on their less valuable buildings, can also make a difference.
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    You seem to be in a decent position, maybe just 1000 to make up according to those charts.

I'm getting a great many of my emblems from my friends visiting and spying on me.

You can maximize the emblems you get from visiting your neighbors by looking for lodges to tap - they are worth 5, where other buildings are only worth 1. This is time consuming. Also, you should make sure to keep tapping in neighbors' towns to maximize the emblems they get from you even if you are past your 60 actions/ day.

EDIT: ninja'd by faster typists!!! :D
  • tracydudge118
    154 posts
    edited June 2014
    I have even less than you do. I started the event late and I'm not sure if I'll catch up. It sounds like you are doing everything you can without having to pay donuts for the bonus emblem all seeing eye.

It's tough if you have a job and can't earn 1000 emblems per day with No. 1's tasks. That is a problem for me. Just work hard on the weekends and see if you can sneak a minute or two throughout the work day to send characters on No. 1 tasks.

Are you doing the Stonecutter task's from Lisa and Bart? Also - if you can check in on your town regularly throughout the day - tapping pyramids on your buildings give emblems - the sooner you tap the more emblems per tap. Again - if you have a job that doesn't allow regular check ins this can be difficult.
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Having neighbors who spy on you, and clearing their surveillance quickly, makes a big difference.

"Lodge hunting," where you tap the stonecutters lodge for your first several friend actions, then go back and use non-emblem actions on their less valuable buildings, can also make a difference.

darnit!! how could i forget about the friends.. good friends make all the difference!! without them it surely does change things..

LODGE HUNTER FOR LIFFFFE
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

I agree, I have about 75 good neighbors who visit me, plus I lodge hunt as much as possible and even if I lost 2 days due to my my town being out of synch and non accessible I am almost at 16 000. :wink:
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Do you have a KL? If so make sure to check it because some people visit there even if you have buildings in your town they could have tapped. Why you ask? Well they may have just hit too high on the screen and landing in KL ( :-o ) or they may have trouble on their device and find KLs work better for them. Less stuff to fill their devices memories.

• BulziRob
    60 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    You can also tap the "running stonecutters" in your town....they regenerate pretty often
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.