EA Forums - Banner

Hidden pyramid

elmalynn
253 posts Member
I agree it does look weird. I have Christmas thingies behind big buildings and the pyramids show up on top.

Replies

  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Yeah it's when buildings or decorations that earn money like the christmas trees are hidden behind buildings! :P I have a couple of Kwik-E-Marts and some Xmas things hidden in my town.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Yeah it's when buildings or decorations that earn money like the christmas trees are hidden behind buildings! :P I have a couple of Kwik-E-Marts and some Xmas things hidden in my town.

    Me too! :-D
  • deadhero13
    69 posts
    edited June 2014
    You can "spy" from all three parts of the power plant. You can see two parts of the plant have been tapped, and the pyramid. Good neighbor, they didn't tap the lodge!
  • elmalynn
    253 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I agree it does look weird. I have Christmas thingies behind big buildings and the pyramids show up on top.

    Exactly, the pyramids always seen to pop to the top. I'd never seen one behind a building before! :shock:
  • elmalynn
    253 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    deadhero13 wrote:
    You can "spy" from all three parts of the power plant. You can see two parts of the plant have been tapped, and the pyramid. Good neighbor, they didn't tap the lodge!

    I never tap the lodge if I don't have any emblems available. :wink:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    elmalynn wrote:
    I agree it does look weird. I have Christmas thingies behind big buildings and the pyramids show up on top.

    Exactly, the pyramids always seen to pop to the top. I'd never seen one behind a building before! :shock:
    I had that with one of my half-hidden Kwik e marts. Didn't even think to take a screenshot.
  • elmalynn
    253 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    elmalynn wrote:
    I agree it does look weird. I have Christmas thingies behind big buildings and the pyramids show up on top.

    Exactly, the pyramids always seen to pop to the top. I'd never seen one behind a building before! :shock:
    I had that with one of my half-hidden Kwik e marts. Didn't even think to take a screenshot.

    I thought it would be hard to discribe how the pyramid was hiding so just took a screenshot.

    Plus I just recently re-learned how to to post pics! :roll:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I have see them close together, almost stacked on one another but never hidden...interesting, now I'll be looking for this in towns.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!