• mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited June 2014
    mKspMIM.png

Haha. Classic little Britain !
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited June 2014
    As much as I'm loving this event, I'm getting tired of these threads when there is already multiple ones that has the info there..
  • danr1986
    26 posts
    edited June 2014
    Check the sticky! It's that easy mouth breather!
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited June 2014
    2aFUIpS.gif
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Dotcom180 wrote:
    2aFUIpS.gif

:lol: :thumbup:
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited June 2014
    Im legitimately amazed people actually have trouble with these clues. Theyre not in the slightest bit difficult
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited June 2014
    Im legitimately amazed people actually have trouble with these clues. Theyre not in the slightest bit difficult

I was thinking the same thing, then I realised that some players may just be gamers who do not know much about The Simpsons, or some gamers who are relatively new to the game and don't know the characters yet. For some, these type if threads may frustrate, for others these type of threads are much appreciated.

That's my attempt at being diplomatic today :lol:
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Let's try to be little more tolerant, m'kay? Thank you to those that are setting a good example.
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014
    dave3490 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing, then I realised that some players may just be gamers who do not know much about The Simpsons, or some gamers who are relatively new to the game and don't know the characters yet. For some, these type if threads may frustrate, for others these type of threads are much appreciated.

Well said. You would think if someone hated a certain type of thread that they would be smart enough to NOT comment and just let it die.

Anyone going out of there way to try and help the community deserves praise not derision. Not everyone holds up in here all day long reading every thread so it's easy to miss things.

@mwdalton, what you said too.

• dcacooper
    394 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    dave3490 wrote:

Well said. You would think if someone hated a certain type of thread that they would be smart enough to NOT comment and just let it die.

Anyone going out of there way to try and help the community deserves praise not derision. Not everyone holds up in here all day long reading every thread so it's easy to miss things.

Whilst I fundamentally agree with this, I do think that (certainly during an event) there should be an expectation that forum members will at least look at the sticky threads to see if their question is covered before starting a new one. Otherwise ... What is the of making threads sticky in the first place?
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014
    dcacooper wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:

Whilst I fundamentally agree with this, I do think that (certainly during an event) there should be an expectation that forum members will at least look at the sticky threads to see if their question is covered before starting a new one. Otherwise ... What is the of making threads sticky in the first place?

I agree as well about checking the stickies/searching before posting questions but the OP wasn't asking a question he was providing the answer to that clue. If anything I could see someone maybe taking issue with the post not having a SPOILER ALERT tag.

• 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited June 2014
    It's not difficult for mods to merge repetitive threads. Would help keep things cleaned up a bit.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    Pls put spoiler in thread title.
  • gypcandrews
    114 posts
    edited June 2014
    This is sadly , the 2nd quest that those on lower levels will have to wait or pay for. All the others had alternative characters. This isn't a complaint......just a thought.....
  • 4junk3000
    5902 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    This is sadly , the 2nd quest that those on lower levels will have to wait or pay for. All the others had alternative characters. This isn't a complaint......just a thought.....

Good observation.

Another good observation i just made however, is i think there are more tasks than prizes, so you don't have to complete them all to get all prizes for the parchment portion of the event. We have three prizes left to earn but 11 days of tasks with a week beyond that to complete them.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.