EA Forums - Banner

**SPOILER** A Schedule for #1's Tasks, US/CDT, Midnight/3am resets

Prev13
Someone has too much time on their hands...

Replies

• DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014
    danr1986 wrote:

&/or they are totally addicted to this game. Which is not a bad thing in my book.

• wildminion
    555 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Awesome schedule! Thanks for going to the effort of figuring it out and sharing it.
    It'll sure save me some "wondering" about what's next. At least I now know there are a few days I simply won't be able to complete.

I'm sure there's loads more than just me who will find this incredibly useful! We'll done indeed!
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    And don't forget, if you know it's a bad day coming up and want to do more than just one of the previous days tasks (if your time allows that between #1 resetting and parchment unlocking) you can always try and do a couple by setting them any time you randomly wake up to use the toilet or something. That's what I do and yesterday I got 3 2hr tasks as my first ones rather than the 4-6-6! :)
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    danr1986 wrote:

&/or they are totally addicted to this game. Which is not a bad thing in my book.

Addicted for sure :!: :)

And may become addicted to donuts too. Fremium since starting 6 months ago, but Father's day gift was donuts! As in "(Homer) Mmmm, premium currency."

Love your name, DamnedDonuts!
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    danr1986 wrote:

No smiley? No Twinke? :cry::wink:
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    wildminion wrote:
    Awesome schedule! Thanks for going to the effort of figuring it out and sharing it.
    It'll sure save me some "wondering" about what's next. At least I now know there are a few days I simply won't be able to complete.

I'm sure there's loads more than just me who will find this incredibly useful! We'll done indeed!

Thanks! Are you also US/CDT, Midnight/3am resets?
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    And don't forget, if you know it's a bad day coming up and want to do more than just one of the previous days tasks (if your time allows that between #1 resetting and parchment unlocking) you can always try and do a couple by setting them any time you randomly wake up to use the toilet or something. That's what I do and yesterday I got 3 2hr tasks as my first ones rather than the 4-6-6! :)

Good points. My schedule is just one way to do it even for my reset times. For me, that short 3 hr window before the next day's hours kicks in, limits my flexibility just a little.

juliet603 said: ... randomly wake up to use the toilet or something.

I don't chance it. I set an alarm! Many, many, alarms. :lol:
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014
    danr1986 wrote:

Addicted for sure :!: :)

And may become addicted to donuts too. Fremium since starting 6 months ago, but Father's day gift was donuts! As in "(Homer) Mmmm, premium currency."

Love your name, DamnedDonuts!

Yeah man, started freemium(for about 3 days, if that) then $20 dollars worth, then the $100 dollar deals ever since.

I save by getting itunes cards when they are on sale and then holding back til Gil comes around with one of his deals.

Changed to that name lil under a yr ago I think.

I hope you have your priorities straight and NEVER neglect the game. Sleep, work, friends, sure leave them hanging but NEVER the game. 8) :lol: 8)

• FarmerCyn
    235 posts
    edited June 2014
    Happy Father's Day to you :)
    Thanks for the nice chart and for making it fit.

• Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    FarmerCyn wrote:
    Happy Father's Day to you :)
    Thanks for the nice chart and for making it fit.

Your welcome! Hope it helps you.
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Not sure I follow completely. How can you start at 9AM and finish 20 hours of tasks by 11?
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    shaygitz wrote:
    Not sure I follow completely. How can you start at 9AM and finish 20 hours of tasks by 11?

Because on those days I'm starting the remaining of the tasks at 9am (at the latest) and already started task one at 12:01 am.
  • amcevil
    350 posts
    edited June 2014
    No offense, but this is just silly. You don't need to follow any schedule. If you have enough good neighbors, it's not necessary to complete all of Number 1's tasks to complete the event. I've missed completing his tasks half of the days so far and am at 17,000 emblems.

Alarms? For a couple hundred emblems? Yeah, no thanks ;-)
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    amcevil wrote:
    No offense, but this is just silly. You don't need to follow any schedule. If you have enough good neighbors, it's not necessary to complete all of Number 1's tasks to complete the event. I've missed completing his tasks half of the days so far and am at 17,000 emblems.

Our goals are obviously different! That's the great thing about this event; people can set themselves different goals based on what they want to achieve, how hard they want to play etc. And I agree that it should be very easy to get 35,000 emblems without doing all the tasks.

I want the prize, *after* the 35,000. And I just like the challenge.

• juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

Good points. My schedule is just one way to do it even for my reset times. For me, that short 3 hr window before the next day's hours kicks in, limits my flexibility just a little.

Haha my boyfriend would kill me if I did that, unfortunately he's not a player like your wife is! :wink:

But yes having 8 hours (1am - 9am) to do any tasks before the new day kicks in is pretty lucky, as I probably get up 3 times in the night for the toilet :lol:

amcevil wrote:

I have 24,500 emblems so I don't NEED the task emblems, but the more you get - the more donuts you win after! :wink:
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

Haha my boyfriend would kill me if I did that, unfortunately he's not a player like your wife is! :wink:

But yes having 8 hours (1am - 9am) to do any tasks before the new day kicks in is pretty lucky, as I probably get up 3 times in the night for the toilet :lol:

amcevil wrote:

I have 24,500 emblems so I don't NEED the task emblems, but the more you get - the more donuts you win after! :wink:

:lol:
    My wife and I have the same goals.

Remember the episode when Bart drank all the water to get up early? That's what I thought of when you mentioned it.

Regarding the *cough*donuts*cough*....
    Shut up! It's a secret. Oh yeah, this is a spoiler thread. :wink:
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

amcevil wrote:

:lol:
    My wife and I have the same goals.

Remember the episode when Bart drank all the water to get up early? That's what I thought of when you mentioned it.

Regarding the *cough*donuts*cough*....
    Shut up! It's a secret. Oh yeah, this is a spoiler thread. :wink:

lol I already suggested the drinking water thing in another thread! :lol:
  • amcevil
    350 posts
    edited June 2014
    I suppose I would set alarms for a shot at 3 donuts - I don't sleep much anyway, so maybe it's not so silly after all :)
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited June 2014
    I just completed my tasks for the day. Just have to finish my visits then I can relax until midnight. :mrgreen:
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    amcevil wrote:
    I suppose I would set alarms for a shot at 3 donuts - I don't sleep much anyway, so maybe it's not so silly after all :)

Do keep in mind that donuts cost anywhere from 4 to 10 cents apiece, depending on how many you buy
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!