EA Forums - Banner

Bugs and crashes should lead to Xmas extension.

No one agree, this should be a protest

Replies

• Shelleys20
    110 posts
    edited December 2012
    There is still plenty of time to get the stuff when the servers are back online assuming you have 50 friends that's 150 coins a day that comes to 3450 not including any decorated houses you have, Christmas trees or sending characters on tasks. This is plenty to get all the coin dependent items.
  • iBuzz7S
    9 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Indeed. I mean, it's not like the game isn't for free or anything, right? We only did pay nothing but a few moments of our time to download the free app, choose to create a free Origin account to get more stuff for free and we also chose to make our own purchases.

Let's all blame EA!

/sarcasm

Things like this happen. Be happy that they have the game accessible to everyone.
  • clairebatho
    7 posts
    edited December 2012
    iBuzz7S wrote:
    Indeed. I mean, it's not like the game isn't for free or anything, right? We only did pay nothing but a few moments of our time to download the free app, choose to create a free Origin account to get more stuff for free and we also chose to make our own purchases.

Let's all blame EA!

/sarcasm

Things like this happen. Be happy that they have the game accessible to everyone.

Anything you buy you choose to make the purchase. However if things go wrong and you don't get the service you should have received you are entitled to be compensated. This is no different with regard for in app purchases that have been lost.
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited December 2012
    It says you have until Jan. 3. If you're visiting your friends every day (when the server works) and clicking your trees/houses/etc., you'll be fine. No need for an extension unless there are further issues.

Two weeks from now everyone will be complaining about Christmas just like they were when the Halloween update went on too long.
  • adele2006
    18 posts
    edited December 2012
    It says you have until Jan. 3. If you're visiting your friends every day (when the server works) and clicking your trees/houses/etc., you'll be fine. No need for an extension unless there are further issues.

My game crashes every time a friend even visits my springfield and having 100 friends it tends to be quite a lot which makes it hard for me to even complete tasks and as far as my daughters game which constantly signs out and because its during maintenance she cant continue her game until she can actually get to log in.

Enjoyment of the game has seriously decreased especially when it crashes literately every two mins if that and im trying to put all my people to do tasks and when you go back to it after a crash the same people are still walking around because it hasn't started them doing there task....

and for the person that said well its a free game...EA have still made quite a lot of money out of this "free" game the least they could do is get their * right or compensate us for time lost as a few donuts would go a miss based on my daughters time lost making money in game since it couldn't even log in!! my game works less now than before the Christmas update

what about level 24 whats the deal with that and at the end of it nothing????? way to go to show appreciation to its users
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.