EA Forums - Banner

EA servers down?

I'm visiting neighbors as I type this, no connection issues at the moment.

Replies

• tmsimmons7
    39 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Ok it's still frozen on the tapped out screen

Even when I force close then re start it still not
    Working );
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited June 2014
    working fine for me.
  • dcacooper
    389 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Sounds like there is a DNS server, or something, not working somewhere in the chain between your connection and EA's servers. That sort of thing is happening all the time.
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited June 2014
    Game hasn't been able to connect to servers since this morning.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I have had horrible problems doing visitor rounds today. Last night my rounds would have just started too late, so I figured I'd wait until morning and reset my cycle ... Of all days to have this connection problem. I feel like I've abandoned my neighbors just when visits make such a difference to their emblem count ... Two days in a row making no visits? :(

I can barely get in to reset Number One's tasks, and only after several times at that. One of my towns is inaccessible to set Task Three at all.

At least my main town and son's town are okay with emblems, ahead in both, so today doesn't make a difference.. :?
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • missnewleaf
    210 posts
    edited June 2014
    I haven't been able to get past the spinning donut/log in screen for 24 hours now. :cry:
  • tedeckel2259
    22 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I have also not been able to get back on since early this morning. I play on iPhone and iPad.

when i tried to log on, the main screen would pop on, but when i tapped it to log in, donut would spin and then game would shut down before the playing screen could even pop on.

tried throughout the day -- no dice.

frustrating when you are playing against the clock to win exclusive items.

• dcacooper
    389 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Mine started playing up something rotten one day last week. Connection issues, crashing every other town during neighbour visits, unable to get back in etc. etc. Force closed the app, and every other app frozen in the background (never ceases to amaze me how quickly they stack up) then restarted the iPad and no problems thereafter.

The iPad may not be a "PC", but it sure does behave like one sometimes ...
  • tedeckel2259
    22 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    my game is still down -- shuts down before game can open on both iPad and iPhone.

i have opened a case -- but in the event EA is reading this -- HELP! Every day I am down is one less day I can use to get exclusive Stonecutters content.

HELP ME EA, YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!

And yes, I have shut down, rebooted, etc etc etc -- does not help.

t
  • cooldaddy421
    249 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    The same for me also all day long. I have been able to get on a few times, but for a very short period of time.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.