EA Forums - Banner

Parchment task question

As long as it's completed after the clue is revealed, it's awarded. I've done this several times.

Replies

• LinusB09
    96 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    As long as it's completed after the clue is revealed, it's awarded. I've done this several times.

Thanks.
  • 88young_r
    39 posts
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

Yep! Because of my work/sleep schedule, I know I'll be up tonight at 1 AM. So I'll take a look at the Parchment sticky, and put a certain individual on an 8 hr task around 5:05 or so and it'll be completed a lil after the task is unveiled. If I'm not gonna be up late, I'll start the task before I go to bed. That way it'll be ready when I wake up. Hope that helps
  • LinusB09
    96 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    88young_r wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Yep! Because of my work/sleep schedule, I know I'll be up tonight at 1 AM. So I'll take a look at the Parchment sticky, and put a certain individual on an 8 hr task around 5:05 or so and it'll be completed a lil after the task is unveiled. If I'm not gonna be up late, I'll start the task before I go to bed. That way it'll be ready when I wake up. Hope that helps

It does. Thanks for your info.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Another note that could help... If you completed the needed task hours before, it would still count so long as you tap to complete it after the scroll is revealed. It's a lot harder to track that character then, but it did help me once when I was in a hurry and started the task for someone 15 min before I should have. :)
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited June 2014
    I already have ***** working on the next one. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.