EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland and this event

For me, when I tap thru my neighbors, sometimes it takes to my neighbors KL instead of their SF. For some reason it takes forever to load in between neighbors so if I land in someone's KL I'll tap 3 buildings there. I have 100 neighbors so it takes long enough going thru them as it is. I just take whats given to me.

Replies

  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I can think of four reasons.

    1. They could not find 3 things to click in your town, but they want to be a good neighbor and give you 3 clicks.

    2. They cannot load your Springfield without it crashing, but they want to be a good neighbor and give you 3 clicks.

    3. They entered it from the friend screen without understanding that it matters where they click! I actually saw a post on another site from a person who wanted to know why it was "randomly" putting them in KL. :)

    4. They want the KL tickets.

    Be happy they visit. :)
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    88young_r wrote:
    For me, when I tap thru my neighbors, sometimes it takes to my neighbors KL instead of their SF. For some reason it takes forever to load in between neighbors so if I land in someone's KL I'll tap 3 buildings there. I have 100 neighbors so it takes long enough going thru them as it is. I just take whats given to me.

    First: It matters where on the friend screen you tap. Down low, it goes to SF. Up high KL.

    Second: Use the arrow keys once you are in SF. It is much faster than returning to the friend screen each time.

    Cheers!
  • surfcitypeg
    76 posts
    edited June 2014
    88young_r wrote:
    For me, when I tap thru my neighbors, sometimes it takes to my neighbors KL instead of their SF. For some reason it takes forever to load in between neighbors so if I land in someone's KL I'll tap 3 buildings there. I have 100 neighbors so it takes long enough going thru them as it is. I just take whats given to me.

    You could take the shuttle back to your neighbor's Springfield to have a chance tapping the lodge. Of course, that takes time also.
  • 88young_r
    39 posts
    edited June 2014
    88young_r wrote:
    For me, when I tap thru my neighbors, sometimes it takes to my neighbors KL instead of their SF. For some reason it takes forever to load in between neighbors so if I land in someone's KL I'll tap 3 buildings there. I have 100 neighbors so it takes long enough going thru them as it is. I just take whats given to me.

    First: It matters where on the friend screen you tap. Down low, it goes to SF. Up high KL.

    Second: Use the arrow keys once you are in SF. It is much faster than returning to the friend screen each time.

    Cheers!

    I recently found out about clicking low or high for Sf or KL (kinda blew my mind btw lol). I do use the arrows to mkove to the next neighbor but sometimes it takes me to KL. Is it not supposed to? Out of 100 neighbors, it takes me to KL 5-10 times randomly. Thought it was like that for everyone. Idk?

    You could take the shuttle back to your neighbor's Springfield to have a chance tapping the lodge. Of course, that takes time also.

    When I take the shuttle (neighbor's shuttle or mine) it takes around 30 secs of spinning donut to load. I know that doesn't seem like a long time but I'm a loyal neighbor who taps A-Z every time. That comes to around 5 secs to tap a few buildings plus 30 secs to load...100 times! Gets old fast so I avoid it if I can..even it means tapping a few in KL.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    I disabled my KL because I didn't want friends leaving emblems in there. There are always things to tap in my SF. If people don't like it they do not have to be my friend.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I disabled my KL because I didn't want friends leaving emblems in there. There are always things to tap in my SF. If people don't like it they do not have to be my friend.

    You are strong minded, like Lisa
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    This isn't like tapping the lodge only where it can be construed as rude. There is no problem here unless you don't clear your town often enough for neighbors to have enough buildings to tap or you can't remember to check Krustyland to clear out the cameras.

    Take a couple of minutes to clear them out and stop complaining- there are plenty of others who would love to have this as a problem.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I disabled my KL because I didn't want friends leaving emblems in there. There are always things to tap in my SF. If people don't like it they do not have to be my friend.

    You are strong minded, like Lisa

    Hahahaha, yes. I totally relate to Lisa. Lets just say that Avatar picture suites me very well. :D
  • Jesfer72
    90 posts
    edited June 2014
    Put all rides and buildings in inventory problem solved.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I disabled my KL because I didn't want friends leaving emblems in there. There are always things to tap in my SF. If people don't like it they do not have to be my friend.

    how do you disable Krustyland? I was trying to find a way to do that weeks ago...
  • soullessmama
    238 posts
    edited June 2014
    I did not know you could disable KL. But I thought people might be doing it so I know that they visited. I remember the names of my neighbors who have tapped in KL. I prefer they not do it, but I will gratefully take what I get.
  • Snakeyees
    2344 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    I disabled my KL because I didn't want friends leaving emblems in there. There are always things to tap in my SF. If people don't like it they do not have to be my friend.

    how do you disable Krustyland? I was trying to find a way to do that weeks ago...


    Jesfer72 wrote:
    Put all rides and buildings in inventory problem solved.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    I disabled my KL because I didn't want friends leaving emblems in there. There are always things to tap in my SF. If people don't like it they do not have to be my friend.

    how do you disable Krustyland? I was trying to find a way to do that weeks ago...

    I just put everything in inventory.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    I disabled my KL because I didn't want friends leaving emblems in there. There are always things to tap in my SF. If people don't like it they do not have to be my friend.

    how do you disable Krustyland? I was trying to find a way to do that weeks ago...

    I just put everything in inventory.

    OK gotcha, I see your point. It makes sense for the maximum level, money is no object players. However for the vast majority especially lower level or less buildings owned players that's not really an option.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    I disabled my KL because I didn't want friends leaving emblems in there. There are always things to tap in my SF. If people don't like it they do not have to be my friend.

    how do you disable Krustyland? I was trying to find a way to do that weeks ago...

    I just put everything in inventory.

    OK gotcha, I see your point. It makes sense for the maximum level, money is no object players. However for the vast majority especially lower level or less buildings owned players that's not really an option.

    meh, I don't care about lower level players :P Also, most people can put KL into inventory without much cost to them. Unless you are spending donuts on KL there isn't really all that much to it.
  • cherrysweatr
    244 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    1. They are trying to build up their KL so tickets are more valuable to them than cash and they can get emblems.

    2. Your town is full of pyramids making it difficult/impossible to find an open camera so they go to KL, figuring other people haven't thought to do the same.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    I disabled my KL because I didn't want friends leaving emblems in there. There are always things to tap in my SF. If people don't like it they do not have to be my friend.

    how do you disable Krustyland? I was trying to find a way to do that weeks ago...

    I just put everything in inventory.

    OK gotcha, I see your point. It makes sense for the maximum level, money is no object players. However for the vast majority especially lower level or less buildings owned players that's not really an option.

    meh, I don't care about lower level players :P Also, most people can put KL into inventory without much cost to them. Unless you are spending donuts on KL there isn't really all that much to it.

    True , but even so until getting that whole 41 part annoying quest in Krustyland and removing that icon glaring at you all the time has to count for something...
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    I disabled my KL because I didn't want friends leaving emblems in there. There are always things to tap in my SF. If people don't like it they do not have to be my friend.

    how do you disable Krustyland? I was trying to find a way to do that weeks ago...

    I just put everything in inventory.

    OK gotcha, I see your point. It makes sense for the maximum level, money is no object players. However for the vast majority especially lower level or less buildings owned players that's not really an option.

    meh, I don't care about lower level players :P Also, most people can put KL into inventory without much cost to them. Unless you are spending donuts on KL there isn't really all that much to it.

    True , but even so until getting that whole 41 part annoying quest in Krustyland and removing that icon glaring at you all the time has to count for something...

    Nh, you can ignore that too. I had the KL shuttle icon for 6 months before I finally placed it.
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I can think of four reasons.

    1. They could not find 3 things to click in your town, but they want to be a good neighbor and give you 3 clicks.

    2. They cannot load your Springfield without it crashing, but they want to be a good neighbor and give you 3 clicks.

    3. They entered it from the friend screen without understanding that it matters where they click! I actually saw a post on another site from a person who wanted to know why it was "randomly" putting them in KL. :)

    4. They want the KL tickets.

    Be happy they visit. :)

    A fifth reason- perhaps the OP is a lodge only tapper and they're going into their KL as retribution...
    it happens.
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited June 2014
    Tap my KL all you like. I'm 2 land plots short of being done.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.