I stepped on and killed 50 rats :shock:

I keed

When I was 15 I stole a cb radio

Replies

• soullessmama
    238 posts
    edited June 2014
    That's a toughie.

I tried to hit my husband with a frying pan but missed and hit the fridge. We laugh about it now. My husband calls me the most aggressive pacifist on the planet. (Not passive aggressive)
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    tried to watch a soccer game
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    That's a toughie.

I tried to hit my husband with a frying pan but missed and hit the fridge. We laugh about it now. My husband calls me the most aggressive pacifist on the planet. (Not passive aggressive)
    Hello I am a representative of the RRAA and I am appalled at this story! Refrigerator Rights Assosiation of America!!!

How can laugh at the obvious injury sustained by your refrigerator! All you Anti-fridgers disgust me!!
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm sure I've done things other people might consider bad, but in general I'd say I'm a pretty moral and nice person and the only things I can think of are from when I was younger.

I guess the worst thing would be when I was 15 and on a school trip. The girl I shared a hotel room with was driving me nuts and got me in trouble because she was in some random boys room who she'd just met after we were supposed to be in bed, and I had to cover for her.

Anyway, I ended up prank calling her pretending to be one of the boys who she'd been hanging out with girlfriends, and the next thing I knew she was ringing me up crying because she thought she was gonna get beaten up!

She forgot all about it within an hour and was back to being her annoying self, but I felt so bad and I still feel bad now cos I'm not a bully (and never was) so I can't believe I actually made someone cry :oops: :(

My only excuse, not that there is one is - she was REALLY annoying and up herself.
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    When I was about 10, I was walking down the street with my cousin. I saw a squirrel sitting on a fence and I dont know why but I figured I would throw a brick at it. I didnt have any real intention of hitting it nor did I think I would have good enough aim to hit it.

But I did, and it made this sad noise. And I ran home. I felt so bad and still do.
  • soullessmama
    238 posts
    edited June 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    That's a toughie.

Hello I am a representative of the RRAA and I am appalled at this story! Refrigerator Rights Assosiation of America!!!

How can laugh at the obvious injury sustained by your refrigerator! All you Anti-fridgers disgust me!!

You should have seen the pan. But don't tell the PRAA
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Told my semi-suicidal friend to stop playing games, stop wasting everyone's time and just go through with it. Only did this because I knew he was doing it for attention and didn't want to be told what to do and the only person who ever stands up to him was me. He did the exact opposite and came inside and took his meds and offered a few curse words but was fine after that. He never pulled that stunt again, once was enough to bring him around.

Before going after me, I know him inside and out. I knew what he was really thinking, how to get him to do exactly what he needed to do to save himself from himself. He was ding this from a third story back porch so which while it would be a painful fall it was only leg breaking. He reacted exactly as I wanted and if he had pulled a fast one I had firm grips on him and would have ripped my arms out of their sockets holding onto him dragging him back. I'll be damned if I was going to let him jump.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    empathy77 wrote:
    When I was about 10, I was walking down the street with my cousin. I saw a squirrel sitting on a fence and I dont know why but I figured I would throw a brick at it. I didnt have any real intention of hitting it nor did I think I would have good enough aim to hit it.

But I did, and it made this sad noise. And I ran home. I felt so bad and still do.
    I think we have a winner, throwing a brick at a squirrel, how heartless
    Not that I'm having a go, I've done stuff I don't want to admit and I'm not even 23 yet
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    empathy77 wrote:

dE96YNrl.jpg
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    All these confessions yet I doubt ratman will tell us anything lol!
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    empathy77 wrote:

That's so sad! :-(
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Put £100 on Brazil to beat Mexico
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    OK mine was too cerebral compared with the others so here's one that I didn't even think of until now...

When I was 10 we had hamsters. We would put them in their own little balls to roll around the house to get some exercise but once while taking him out of his cage he wiggled free and fell to the floor breaking his back. The little thing was angry at me and tried to bite me from then on. I still can't handle hamsters without something being an inch or two under it to prevent it from happening again :oops:
  • loriacatlady
    274 posts
    edited June 2014
    I spit gum on the sidewalk one time, about a minute later I looked back. The gum was gone and a bird was dead next to where it had been. And one time, according to my dad it wasn't my fault, we were in the car taking my grandma home from the doctor, there was a punch buggy, I yelled punch buggy, punched my father, and then we got rear ended by another car. Back to the doctor my grandma went...
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    When I was a teenager and even hotter than I am now, I used to have doubts about girls I'd set up dates with (or had something/one better to do) so used to just switch off my phone and deal with the upset voicemails/ texts later.
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm not really sure what to say...

I've done some stupid things in my life. It's weird how when you're young and in the moment things just happen(and you laugh about it). As you get older the thought turns to what the * was I thinking? I have 2 boys(2 and 4). I tell them constantly to respect ALL other people and their property.
    What I've read so far is pretty mild. Good for all of the previous posters. :) You all get a pass.
    My guess is, we won't hear anything too bad. Most people with those stories are probably thinking the same thing I did...

I'm not telling these people about the worst thing that I've done.
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Worst thing I have done is technically illegal but deserving and no one was hurt thank hec!
    I'll leave that one be.
    I do think back to high school though and feel terrible about one thing.
    Our group in high school consisted of 5 of us. One of our friends went to the US to see her sister get married in Las Vegas. While she was gone we noticed a drastic change in another of our friends. Before she was into Backstreet Boys, N*Sync and overalls, after she took on the look of the others of us left behind which was more alternative and gothic. We noticed her drastic change that happened in like a week, she was trying to be like us other girls leaving the version of herself we know and love behind in the dust. It was confusing. We ended out friendship with her declaring her to be fake.
    I feel so cruel about this though, we were 16. She was from a family that wasn't the best off and did not pay attention to her. She was seeking acceptance and we forced her further away than ever. It was a fake change in her but friends stick by each other, especially when they are still in high school gaining an identity for themselves. It is a very confusing time and I imagine that because our group was made of of such different people, she had more to experiment with.
    We were the reject group, made up of all those different kinds and we rejected her.

I'll leave a second confession as well.
    I was dating this guy who was interested in me. I was sort of interested in him but suffering depression and anxiety, I was not at all at the right point for a relationship. I had told him that I could not be involved in anything too intense but unfortunately he coming to my house almost every day. I didn't have the heart to tell him no. I eventually told him to leave me alone for a week after we had spent 2 weeks straight together. He was so in love, I just couldn't be at that time. I went out and made out with another guy during that week and then I had a male friend tag along with me while I told the guy I had no interest to keep seeing him. I did this at a nightclub so he couldn't over react and I could be drunk and keep getting drunk after. It was cruel and cold. I was cruel and cold and just blocked him. He tried so hard and he was adorable but unfortunately it was horrible timing. Funny thing is, I have been with my current partner for 7 years, about a year ago we went out and ran into this guy I had so badly hurt. Found out that my current bf and him were friends in primary school :oops:
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    When I was a teenager and even hotter than I am now, I used to have doubts about girls I'd set up dates with (or had something/one better to do) so used to just switch off my phone and deal with the upset voicemails/ texts later.

You sly, dog! How do you get so many dates? :lol:

I don't know if this is the worse thing I've done but I was a jerk when I was about 16-18. Girls for some reason would be interested in me (I don't know why. I've always been shy and lacked any sort of confidence), and I would get tired of them and move on and completely ignore them. I did it to a few girls and a few years afterwards, I realised what a jerk I was and apologised to all of them. I then feel madly in love with a girl and she treated me horribly and I stayed with her because I loved her so much and she continued to hurt me and eventually I have up and moved on. I think it was my punishment. It's now been 6 months since we broke up and I'm feeling good again.
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    When I was about 20 I was driving through my then local city of Manchester, there was some railings and a little old man was leaning on them obviously catching his breath.

I purposly drove through a massive puddle and absolutely drenched him, he was dripping. I have to be honest and say I thought it was hilarious at the time, but now I feel so ashamed when I think of it.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    When I was about 20 I was driving through my then local city of Manchester, there was some railings and a little old man was leaning on them obviously catching his breath.

I purposly drove through a massive puddle and absolutely drenched him, he was dripping. I have to be honest and say I thought it was hilarious at the time, but now I feel so ashamed when I think of it.

:lol::lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.