EA Forums - Banner

**SPOILER** Emblem Count Chart Breakdown, Freemium Medium Hard Player(LONG)

Thanks I only have 15,000 I have to start catching up

Replies

• Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Thanks I only have 15,000 I have to start catching up

Depending on what you consider winning you might be doing ok. For example, if you don't care about winning the last prize, you are a little ahead by my chart over here

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10114688.page
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm not going to do a chart for "Freemium Hard" or "Freemium Very Hard". The ideas are the same but you bust your can. :-o

Like trying to get the fourth task done for His Oneness every day.
    Like getting in your SF/KL more often (every 2 hrs) so you get that 15 emblems per friend visit.
    Like some version of Lodge Hunting to get 300 emblems for your 60 actions. And then be a good neighbor and visit all your friends for the final 240 actions so they have a chance at 15 emblems from you!
    Like getting even more of your friends than 80 to visit you!

Isn't this fun! Lots of ways to play. Great puzzles. Active upbeat forum. And its raining donuts!

xW5h9ne.png

• EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm on 21151 but so far no friends visited today and still 2 Number 1 tasks to collect (which I'll get easily). I only have 75 friends (won't say no to more!!), but I'd say 72 of them are active, so I'm close to your assumed 80.

So I'm looking good :-)
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited June 2014
    This chart is really helpful, thank you for posting it :mrgreen:

I am sitting at around the 18th June amount of emblems, so i'm a little ahead of the count, which is good to know. Hopefully by Thursday i'll be off on my way towards the next amount for the Stonecutters table. I've always said that this event is the most do-able of all the events EA have done :D
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm on 21151 but so far no friends visited today and still 2 Number 1 tasks to collect (which I'll get easily). I only have 75 friends (won't say no to more!!), but I'd say 72 of them are active, so I'm close to your assumed 80.

So I'm looking good :-)

Thanks! I think you are doing very well.
    Love your chess pieces layout! I'm a long time chess addict.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    This chart is really helpful, thank you for posting it :mrgreen:

I am sitting at around the 18th June amount of emblems, so i'm a little ahead of the count, which is good to know. Hopefully by Thursday i'll be off on my way towards the next amount for the Stonecutters table. I've always said that this event is the most do-able of all the events EA have done :D

Agreed. It'll be the first one I've done excellent at. I started in the middle of the Christmas 2013 event.

Glad you are doing well. Glad you like the chart.

• amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Thanks Neglecterino,

I think the last two weeks are going to be harder to get emblems due to a tough #1 schedule and the fact that some player's neighbors will have finished or just be burned out. I'm glad I'll be done with the prizes by tomorrow or Thursday but I have revised my free-donut expectations. If people need a little catching up then now is the time IMO.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Thanks Neglecterino,

I think the last two week are going to be harder to get emblems due to a tough #1 schedule and the fact that some player's neighbors will have finished or just be burned out. I'm glad I'll be done with the prizes by tomorrow or Thursday but I have revised my free-donut expectations. If people need a little catching up then now is the time IMO.

You're welcome. I agree. I'm building a nice buffer for myself. Not only because of what you mention, but also if some life event happens, or the servers have issues, etc.

• annettemarc
    7731 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Screencapped THIS chart, for sure! You're a gem to spend so much time helping us. (Insane. But a gem.)

But a couple wrinkles, IMO .

If I'm only checking in every four hours, how do you conclude that 80% of my pyramid-clearings will be at the five-emblem payoff? At 2 hours, it drops to 4 emblems, and at 4 hours, it drops to 3. I admit that there will be a spread (e.g., not all my friends will come charging in moments after I clear my town, nor will they all come in moments before I collect) ... But I think the 80% marker is a bit optimistic.

I also take issue with the 80% visitation rate. In my PERSONAL experience, that is about right for this event. BUT two major factors contribute to my good fortune. FIRST, my name is "annette" and not "zagnut" ... SECOND (and much more importantly), I have built strong, loyal relationships with my neighbors. We are TSTO "friends". Most people at the 100-neighbor stage do not have that luxury.

But the other data is flawless. One would think you were some sort of math guy. ;)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Screencapped THIS chart, for sure! You're a gem to spend so much time helping us. (Insane. But a gem.)

If I'm only checking in every four hours, how do you conclude that 80% of my pyramid-clearings will be at the five-emblem payoff? At 2 hours, it drops to 4 emblems, and at 4 hours, it drops to 3. I admit that there will be a spread (e.g., not all my friends will come charging in moments after I clear my town, nor will they all come in moments before I collect) ... But I think the 80% marker is a bit optimistic.

I also take issue with the 80% visitation rate. In my PERSONAL experience, that is about right for this event. BUT two major factors contribute to my good fortune. FIRST, my name is "annette" and not "zagnut" ... SECOND (and much more importantly), I have built strong, loyal relationships with my neighbors. We are TSTO "friends". Most people at the 100-neighbor stage do not have that luxury.

But the other data is flawless. One would think you were some sort of math guy. ;)

Yeah, one would think that. :wink:

So you do know what WAG means right. :)

And I did not assume it at 80% at 5 but 80*0.75*15+80*0.25*3. Yeah, I know, you skipped right over that!
    It means 60 at 5 and 20 at 3.

People can change the numbers if they think they are too optimistic. I sure did not have 80 people visiting out of my 100. It was 50. :cry: But I took steps to correct that.

Thanks for your insights!!
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Another thing to consider, that many have already pointed out...

Build up a nice buffer.
    - The last two weeks have very long task hours from His Oneness.
    - People will burn out.
    - Life events, device problems, server issues, etc. may happen.

• Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014

And I did not assume it at 80% at 5 but 80*0.75*15+80*0.25*3. Yeah, I know, you skipped right over that!

People can change the numbers if they think they are too optimistic. I sure did not have 80 people visiting out of my 100. It was 50. :cry: But I took steps to correct that.

I should have know WAG means various things.
    Acronym for "wives and girlfriends." Used in the British tabloid press in reference to wives and girlfriends of football (soccer) players.
    Even in the US it has multiple meanings.

I meant Wild A$$ Guess.

• Burke Nation
    42 posts
    edited June 2014
    only prizes I care about are the costumes. I am at 17000 roughly today and have gotten all 4 tasks for His Oneness done most days...I think I'm in good shape to get 29000
  • Burke Nation
    42 posts
    edited June 2014

Acronym for "wives and girlfriends." Used in the British tabloid press in reference to wives and girlfriends of football (soccer) players.

I meant Wild A$$ Guess.

-> Bolded: It's used commonly in the US/Canada to refer to the Wives and Girlfriends of Hockey and even baseball players.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014

I meant Wild A$$ Guess.

-> Bolded: It's used commonly in the US/Canada to refer to the Wives and Girlfriends of Hockey and even baseball players.

Thanks. Cute. Now mix the two in your mind at the same time and you get a joke! :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!