EA Forums - Banner

**SPOILER** Emblem Count Chart Breakdown, Freemium Medium Player(LONG)

Think you for posting this...some other posters have merely divided the total emblems needed for all prizes over the number of days for the event, not taking into account that parchment tasks stop a week befor the end of the event, and that quests eventually dry up. As a result, I think some players think they're farther ahead than they really are...

I think the most important point of this, is the importance of being a good neighbor and having good neighbors. Too many emblems are missed if your neighbors aren't visiting regularly.

Replies

• Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Think you for posting this...some other posters have merely divided the total emblems needed for all prizes over the number of days for the event, not taking into account that parchment tasks stop a week befor the end of the event, and that quests eventually dry up. As a result, I think some players think they're farther ahead than they really are...

I think the most important point of this, is the importance of being a good neighbor and having good neighbors. Too many emblems are missed if your neighbors aren't visiting regularly.

My thoughts also. Hence why I did this. And it is great to have a buffer in case (knock on wood) you have device troubles, or the servers get busy, or there is a code glitch, etc.

I had to get new neighbors or I was not going to make my personal goals. Done that now.

Cheers!
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Actually there is not much difference between Premium and Freedium. The only premium items that generates emblems is the one eye pyramid and extra chests.

you have underated a few tasks.

If you hit the lodge in neighbor towns, you get 5 instead of 1. (granted they are not always free but I have gone back to an active neighbor and tapped his lodge 3 times for 15 instead of 3). Also when neighbors tap your town you can get 5 emblems if you tap with in 2 hours, It then goes down 1 emblem every 2 hours till worthless.

Nice research; well though out. I am premium and at 27,000+ at the moment but my wife is freedium and about 23,500 but we usually get that 4th task
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Actually there is not much difference between Premium and Freedium. The only premium items that generates emblems is the one eye pyramid and extra chests.

you have underated a few tasks.

If you hit the lodge in neighbor towns, you get 5 instead of 1. (granted they are not always free but I have gone back to an active neighbor and tapped his lodge 3 times for 15 instead of 3). Also when neighbors tap your town you can get 5 emblems if you tap with in 2 hours, It then goes down 1 emblem every 2 hours till worthless.

Nice research; well though out. I am premium and at 27,000+ at the moment but my wife is freedium and about 23,500 but we usually get that 4th task

Thanks. I did mention the lodge, but I purposely assumed they'd miss. The target audience for this chart has no time to do more than one pass over their friends. I also mentioned your other point. Yet another thing I assumed the worse case and left to the final notes.

I'm playing freemium. I always get the 1000 for the tasks. I'm at 28,800. Looks like we are doing well. We made need that buffer during the end. The last two weeks are really hard long tasks. And people may get burned out.

Good luck.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Another thing to consider, that many have already pointed out...

Build up a nice buffer.
    - The last two weeks have very long task hours from His Oneness.
    - People will burn out.
    - Life events, device problems, server issues, etc. may happen.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!