EA Forums - Banner

Shameless self-promotion for an avatar

Prev1
4 donuts for friend visits today. Life is good.

Replies

• 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited June 2014
    Does anyone watch Master Chef? Last night one challenge was to create a dozen perfect donuts. There were even some pink sprinkled ones. :)
  • loriacatlady
    274 posts
    edited June 2014
    1VolMan wrote:
    Does anyone watch Master Chef? Last night one challenge was to create a dozen perfect donuts. There were even some pink sprinkled ones. :)
    I watch MasterChef, I missed the one you mentioned though.
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited June 2014
    1VolMan wrote:

Gordon Ramsay is the man. I plan on going to his Las Vegas steakhouse in August when I'm there. I'm saving my donuts for that trip. :mrgreen:
  • loriacatlady
    274 posts
    edited June 2014
    1VolMan wrote:
    1VolMan wrote:

Gordon Ramsay is the man. I plan on going to his Las Vegas steakhouse in August when I'm there. I'm saving my donuts for that trip. :mrgreen:
    Bring me back some steak from your trip :P
  • StableSpace
    52 posts
    edited June 2014
    Well, this is awkward....

:shock:
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    1VolMan wrote:
    1VolMan wrote:

Hello. Welcome to the forum.
  • loriacatlady
    274 posts
    edited June 2014
    Well, this is awkward....

:shock:
    It's ok buddy. Make your self at home. 1VolMan is making some nice herbal tea. You get used to awkward.
  • loriacatlady
    274 posts
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    1VolMan wrote:
    1VolMan wrote:

Which one of us are you welcoming? I've been here almost a month and never got welcomed.....
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    1VolMan wrote:
    1VolMan wrote:

Which one of us are you welcoming? I've been here almost a month and never got welcomed.....

Welcome to the forum. :D
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    1VolMan wrote:

i love cooking shows. can't believe that girl saved the guy who made those gross donut holes.
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm confused. What has this to do with the price of oranges?
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    1VolMan wrote:
    4 donuts for friend visits today. Life is good.

Damn, I only got 2 today. Still, 2 donuts is 2 donuts. MMMMM, I think I may have to wear my donut onsie for good luck tomorrow during visits.

• juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Good luck with getting promoted! :)
  • ladycatlow
    1010 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Good luck with the promotion! :)
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I think (but I could be wrong) that you're more likely to get noticed for a promotion if you're posting in the main game discussion forum!

Like I said I could be wrong though! :)
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited June 2014
    ax0n01 wrote:
    1VolMan wrote:

i love cooking shows. can't believe that girl saved the guy who made those gross donut holes.

I thought it was odd as well, especially after her comments about wanting to compete against the best.

And also, thanks for the positive avy mojo everyone.
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    1VolMan wrote:
    ax0n01 wrote:
    1VolMan wrote:

I thought it was odd as well, especially after her comments about wanting to compete against the best.

And also, thanks for the positive avy mojo everyone.

they're home cooks, so they're more inconsistent. that gross donut holes guy and the stripper who wears high heels both won challenges previously or placed tops, so they're pretty good. but they both had bad donuts. the most consistent amateur cook was probably the legally blind girl from a few seasons back. she was amazing, produced delicious and beautiful food.
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    oh and when you get an avatar, get a gif. so cool.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    ax0n01 wrote:

Or get a Magnum one - extra cool! :lol:
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    ax0n01 wrote:

Or get a Magnum one - extra cool! :lol:

that's too cool for school. i'm not worthy.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!