EA Forums - Banner

Favourite Song/s ATM.! :)

Eulogy by TOOL

Replies

• juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I wouldn't say I like it but I constantly have that Little Mix song 'Salute' in my head at the minute.
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I met a girl over the weekend who loves trap music. She let me listen to some stuff and showed me this video:

(NSFW, bad language in vid!)

And OMG, what a ridiculous song! Horrible lyrics: "nachos, cheese, guapo... tighter than burritos... pew. torpedo." LOLOLOL!! And he rap-sings like Billy Madison. ****?! LOL! But I must admit, it's catchy. I mainly like it for it's absurdity.
  • psideresider
    218 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Eulogy by TOOL

Great song and album.

Besides my daily Faith No More intake, Tool's Vicarious and The Pot have gotten a lot of play.
  • 777trip
    106 posts
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    I wouldn't say I like it but I constantly have that Little Mix song 'Salute' in my head at the minute.

I had the same problem last week. I can't say I don't like it but I can't say I like. It's 50/50. :)
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    777trip wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

I had the same problem last week. I can't say I don't like it but I can't say I like. It's 50/50. :)

lol, it's just one of those catchy songs! Better than having Katy Perry 'Birthday' in my head anyway, that was there for about 2 weeks and I hate that song!! :lol:
  • 777trip
    106 posts
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    777trip wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

lol, it's just one of those catchy songs! Better than having Katy Perry 'Birthday' in my head anyway, that was there for about 2 weeks and I hate that song!! :lol:

I agree with you, that 'Birthday' song was just HORRIBLE! and don't get me started on the music video for it!! Katy why???? :x
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited June 2014
    Right now, after hearing it on the radio Monday driving home, "I Choose You" by Sara Bareillis.
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Pat SoLo - Movin Out Ft Young Mel
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    What the hell have I- Alice in Chains and Take out the Gunman-Chevelle
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm glad you're dead-Bobaflex........
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    777trip wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    777trip wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

I agree with you, that 'Birthday' song was just HORRIBLE! and don't get me started on the music video for it!! Katy why???? :x

I know, I don't normally mind her stuff! I;m not a fan or anything but I got given tickets to see her live a couple of years ago and she made it so the arena stank of candy floss. Id been drinking all afternoon leading up to the concert so the sickly smell just made me feel sick lol. Horrible!
  • lauriegator
    306 posts
    edited June 2014
    Today's ear worm is Drunken Lullabies by Flogging Molly...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.