5344 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    It's terrible
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    Is it going to be an FPS?

Haha not really sure after I heard it was xbox one exclusive I stopped paying attention to it, I'd assume it follows the same play style as PvZ1/2.
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    It's terrible

How does it differ from the plants vs zombies app? And did you like the app version better?
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited June 2014
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

Haha not really sure after I heard it was xbox one exclusive I stopped paying attention to it, I'd assume it follows the same play style as PvZ1/2.
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    It's terrible

How does it differ from the plants vs zombies app? And did you like the app version better?

Didn't have the app, my friend bought the game, we gameshare, just not my type of game
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

MrJuanMata wrote:
    It's terrible

Didn't have the app, my friend bought the game, we gameshare, just not my type of game

Ya the app is a tower defense game thought it's be like that but it's fps as a plant lol. Looks like it'd be a fun game to play not sure if it's worth $39.99 might get it when price drops. Also I just got watchdogs it's so much fun.
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited June 2014
    It was just a timed exclusive on crapbox. But its a crappy game when I suffered by touching an crapbox controller, trying it out at Gamestop. The guys there had it out to play while we waited for Thief I believe it was.

And its not like the app, its a 3rd person shooting game basically. I would honestly say dont waste yur money when there are so many better options out there.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!