EA Forums - Banner

Resetting all Springfields to level 1 :(

So I have heard from multiple people now that EA can only fix the problem by resetting everybody's level to 1 and refunding for any donuts bought.

Can someone confirm if this is true??

Not possible.

Replies

• b_hiblen
    50 posts
    edited December 2012
    no.

That is all.
  • SNE4K
    241 posts
    edited December 2012
    First of all..what problem ? The issues wears experiencing we have all had before...

Secondly, the issues are prob just down to the servers being down for whatever reason..or them working on the game...

Resetting everyone won't help that...
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited December 2012
    Phew! Well it's all over the app reviews, didn't believe it initially but I've just heard it so many times now...
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited December 2012
    Apparently there's a problem with the amount of friends that everybody has now
  • ur_wack452
    237 posts
    edited December 2012
    Reseting won't help. As another has said its the servers. If they reset our towns then the servers will crash again because people will be coin hunting again.
  • czl0909
    10 posts
    edited December 2012
    If that's what they can do, then they won't have reputation anymore.
  • SNE4K
    241 posts
    edited December 2012
    Well I highly doubt it's true...

That would be a massive middle finger to everyone for playing their game...the amount of players lost would be unbelievable !
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited December 2012
    SNE4K wrote:
    Well I highly doubt it's true...

That would be a massive middle finger to everyone for playing their game...the amount of players lost would be unbelievable !

My thoughts exactly.
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited December 2012
    It's totally true. Santa told me.
  • FBMbmx12
    68 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    rumors... that's all it is.
  • dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited December 2012
    ur_wack452 wrote:
    Reseting won't help. As another has said its the servers. If they reset our towns then the servers will crash again because people will be coin hunting again.

Just the opposite, actually. If they reset everyone's Springfield back to level one, I guarantee you NO ONE will be doing any kind of anything on that game anymore. I've already spent SO much time and (real) money to start all over again. Plus, I don't think I could replicate my town. Not saying that it is that mind blowingly original but I don't really plan where things go. I actually do it quite randomly and I have to say it is coming together quite nicely. So yeah, reset my town and it's bye bye.
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    2730482626_9215150_xlarge.png
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited December 2012
    shockman85 wrote:
    It's totally true. Santa told me.

Well, Santa is an acronym for Satan.

Just saying :)
  • SNE4K
    241 posts
    edited December 2012
    Trust me when I say..you will loose all motivation to play if you got reset, I have lost my town in the past..I was level 14 or so, and even then I felt like dying inside and never touching the game again..but also really wanting to...because obviously I liked the game I would have loved to continue playing..just with my town to show for my playtime and hard work..

Anyway I did restart, after abit of a slow start, and managed to put the reset behind me, but like most other people..restarting now after being level 24 or around that level...won't be do-able !!
  • thejudd67
    395 posts
    edited December 2012
    This is just silly. If the problem is everyone has too many friends all they would have to do is blank everyone's friend list, not delete the entire game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.