EA Forums - Banner

The rocket powered car is good, but...

Got the car no tasks as yet it fires smoke and flames when you tap on it but that's about it it looks same as F1 car
Cheers
Dave :)

Replies

• stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    gocatters wrote:
    ...where's the solid gold house?

Those that have spent the donuts, is the rocket powered car worth it? Does Chester have any tasks in it?

Many people are wondering about the gold house as well.

Here's a thread with Chester's tasks. None of them appear to involve the rocket car.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10116233.page
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6344 posts Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Hopefully the Solid Gold House gets released & they give Chester Lampwick a task with it
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited June 2014
    Hopefully the Solid Gold House gets released & they give Chester Lampwick a task with it

Keeping fingers crossed EA have something planned after Chester's questscare over, but not confident as I'm sure we would have heard something about it by now
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited June 2014
    dave3490 wrote:

Keeping fingers crossed EA have something planned after Chester's questscare over, but not confident as I'm sure we would have heard something about it by now

this is true, just like how the file finders knew that we will get the Nighthawk Diner at the end of the Stonecutter Event.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    dave3490 wrote:

nope no solid gold house (it wasn't even in the file)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.