EA Forums - Banner

I've just about had enough EA

Prev1
Well, before the haters with life problems jump on you for voicing your displeasure with this problem I'll just say I hear you. I feel your pain and though I thankfully haven't experienced that specific issue I have had my own share of problems many of which ea either addressed poorly or not at all.

They do read their own forum from time to time so it's imperative that people continue to use this viable outlet regardless of what the no nothing fanboys may say.

Hope things improve for you. :-)

Replies

  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    [wmv]
    lawso69970 wrote:
    Come on EA! My game has just crashed again. I only put back a few decorations and have been playing all day without any problems. Now I'm kicked out again.

    I'm not going to have a town with hardly any decorations. I have friends with twice as much in there towns.

    If I'm not allowed to design my town how I want to then why give us so many decorations to use?

    I appreciate everything you guys have done for me before but this has just about broke the camels back.

    Please EA fix this problem I know It's not just my account.
    I have spent $100's on this game and I'm about to walk away from it.


    I am sad when a premium player has issues.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited June 2014
    I feel your pain, and I'm now afraid to put decorations in my just-regained town. As said via PM, just contact them again, now they already know your issue so you'll have a faster response (I hope).
  • coookies58
    73 posts
    edited June 2014
    First, I understand your problem and don't mind the complaint. Having said that, are some of these problems more related to the type of device people are playing on. I play on an iPad 2 and while I occasionally have the app close itself, I have never had even a fraction of the problems people complain about. As I said I don't mind the complaints, if they don't interest me I simply don't read them, but is there a reason for the crashing and odd problems that aren't simply EA's fault?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Do you know how many decorations you have in your town? Have you hit the 1st limit or are you way beyond that?

    If you havent even hit the 1st limit then i seriously suggest you do contact someone at EA as there seems to be a proper issue for you :( Dont take offence but it nothing to do with your connection is it? Only asking as sometimes a dodgy internet connection can really affect the game. Granted maybe not as bad as you have stated tho :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lawso69970
    244 posts
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Do you know how many decorations you have in your town? Have you hit the 1st limit or are you way beyond that?

    If you havent even hit the 1st limit then i seriously suggest you do contact someone at EA as there seems to be a proper issue for you :( Dont take offence but it nothing to do with your connection is it? Only asking as sometimes a dodgy internet connection can really affect the game. Granted maybe not as bad as you have stated tho :(


    Nope I haven't even come close to the 1st limit yet.
    It's not even a conection problem or device problem because I can get on with other accounts.

    I do hope they can fix my account again.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    lawso69970 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Do you know how many decorations you have in your town? Have you hit the 1st limit or are you way beyond that?

    If you havent even hit the 1st limit then i seriously suggest you do contact someone at EA as there seems to be a proper issue for you :( Dont take offence but it nothing to do with your connection is it? Only asking as sometimes a dodgy internet connection can really affect the game. Granted maybe not as bad as you have stated tho :(


    Nope I haven't even come close to the 1st limit yet.
    It's not even a conection problem or device problem because I can get on with other accounts.

    I do hope they can fix my account again.

    Oh i see, so you play other accounts on the same device and they work fine, thats a strange one. Defo worth speaking to EA again and seeing what is going on, hopefully they will help you :) Wish you all the best in getting this resolved, let me know what happens
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lawso69970
    244 posts
    edited June 2014
    Thanks Neo :thumbup:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    lawso69970 wrote:
    Thanks Neo :thumbup:

    No problem :) Do keep me posted tho
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited June 2014
    So you were playing all day and your game crashed once? Um.. Doesn't seem like that big a deal? Are you getting the message about being over the item limit? If not, that's probably not the issue. There are a lot if things that can cause a crash, servers have been pretty stable lately excluding update day, but it is more than likely your connection or device.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Are you kidding me? Your town still isn't really fixed?? I just tried to visit you, and it's right back to crashing my device as well. This is ridiculous!

    Is there a chain of command at tech support? Because it sounds like you need to move up it.
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited June 2014
    lawso69970 wrote:
    Come on EA! My game has just crashed again. I only put back a few decorations and have been playing all day without any problems. Now I'm kicked out again.

    I'm not going to have a town with hardly any decorations. I have friends with twice as much in there towns.

    If I'm not allowed to design my town how I want to then why give us so many decorations to use?

    I appreciate everything you guys have done for me before but this has just about broke the camels back.

    Please EA fix this problem I know It's not just my account.
    I have spent $100's on this game and I'm about to walk away from it.

    I have been locked out of my town soooooooooooooo many times I don't count them anymore and like you everytime my device is still working with other account. Like you I have a nice town but I am not over any limit. Last time, they told me i was not synchronized with them. About two weeks ago, I was locked out again and mad... since I was just back being able to enter in my town for a few days after being locked out for 4 days for the 4th time in 1 1/2 month...

    Then I remember a post where someone was mentionning solving their problem by accessing their town using another device using another plateform (if you are IOS, you use a device using Android, If you are Android you try an IOS device). Well I am all Apple, but my son hates Apple and is all Android, so I borrowed one of his devices and entered my town with it. It worked! I was able to enter my town again on my device. So far I had to do it twice again... but those 3 times it solved my problem of being lock out of my town.

    Hope it helps!

    ***Edit*** and evertimes my town was making my friends' device crash...they were really patient with me :wink:
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    lawso69970 wrote:
    Come on EA! My game has just crashed again. I only put back a few decorations and have been playing all day without any problems. Now I'm kicked out again.

    I'm not going to have a town with hardly any decorations. I have friends with twice as much in there towns.

    If I'm not allowed to design my town how I want to then why give us so many decorations to use?

    I appreciate everything you guys have done for me before but this has just about broke the camels back.

    Please EA fix this problem I know It's not just my account.
    I have spent $100's on this game and I'm about to walk away from it.

    Unreleased but- I love the I didn't get Clause co club batch you've got! I was looking for one yesterday.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited June 2014
    As for the game, iv been very lucky that iv had very low issues. But for getting things sorted with EA is terrable IMO :evil:
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    lawso69970 wrote:
    Come on EA! My game has just crashed again. I only put back a few decorations and have been playing all day without any problems. Now I'm kicked out again.

    I'm not going to have a town with hardly any decorations. I have friends with twice as much in there towns.

    If I'm not allowed to design my town how I want to then why give us so many decorations to use?

    I appreciate everything you guys have done for me before but this has just about broke the camels back.

    Please EA fix this problem I know It's not just my account.
    I have spent $100's on this game and I'm about to walk away from it.

    I have been locked out of my town soooooooooooooo many times I don't count them anymore and like you everytime my device is still working with other account. Like you I have a nice town but I am not over any limit. Last time, they told me i was not synchronized with them. About two weeks ago, I was locked out again and mad... since I was just back being able to enter in my town for a few days after being locked out for 4 days for the 4th time in 1 1/2 month...

    Then I remember a post where someone was mentionning solving their problem by accessing their town using another device using another plateform (if you are IOS, you use a device using Android, If you are Android you try an IOS device). Well I am all Apple, but my son hates Apple and is all Android, so I borrowed one of his devices and entered my town with it. It worked! I was able to enter my town again on my device. So far I had to do it twice again... but those 3 times it solved my problem of being lock out of my town.

    Hope it helps!

    ***Edit*** and evertimes my town was making my friends' device crash...they were really patient with me :wink:

    Thanks for posting this workaround! If I ever have issue like the OP I'll have to track down a person using a different OS.
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited June 2014
    I posted my workaround solution on another post (above), but out of curiosity, when did you get locked out this time? Because I got locked out too yesterday at about 8 or 9 pm Eastern time and I am wondering if there is a pattern.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Wow dude that sucks! And you just got your town back too! :?

    I hope this gets fixed for you. Maybe ask them if they can transfer all the items you have into a new account, if that's possible.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Soooo, did you change your name? Because if you did it seems to have worked to stop the crashing (from my end, at least)
    If you didn't, I'm confused about how this random name got on my list.
  • lawso69970
    244 posts
    edited June 2014
    Ok I'm back into my town. But I have even less decorations **** EA.

    I guess I will keep playing without placing any trees or fences.
  • lawso69970
    244 posts
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Soooo, did you change your name? Because if you did it seems to have worked to stop the crashing (from my end, at least)
    If you didn't, I'm confused about how this random name got on my list.

    Nope I didn't change it. Does it have all the trees in the town?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    lawso69970 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Soooo, did you change your name? Because if you did it seems to have worked to stop the crashing (from my end, at least)
    If you didn't, I'm confused about how this random name got on my list.

    Nope I didn't change it. Does it have all the trees in the town?
    Well crap, I wish I'd taken a screenshot. The random name (I think it was Live428) is gone, and your name is back. Patchwork saw it, too. EA must have changed it temporarily to reset something.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.