EA Forums - Banner

Can play only on WI-FI

flcc272
31 posts Member
Consider getting a device with bigger memory capacity helps.

I used to play TSTO on my old iPad 16gb.. It was slow and crash frequently.

Now I play it on my iPhone 5s 64GB and iPad Air 128GB, the game runs v smoothly.

Replies

• Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited June 2014
    what device do you use?
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited June 2014
    I play a feeder town on my old DroidX phone if bought in 2010 and it plays fine. though the screen is starting to die, three black spots.
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited June 2014
    lee67628 wrote:

Now I play it on my iPhone 5s 64GB and iPad Air 128GB, the game runs v smoothly.
    Lee, I have been jonesing for an iPad Air with more memory forever. No money for that tho. Color me jealous.
  • flcc272
    31 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I play on a Samsung S2
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014
    flcc272 wrote:
    When i am at home i can play normally.
    When I try to play using mobile data I get "not enough storage" message,
    then the game starts re-installing it self (300+ MB) and then when I try to log on the game closes and I cant play
    So on a work day I do not have time to visit all my neighbors every day and I have no chance of completing NO1's tasks

If you are able to with your device try closing out all other apps. Don't have anything else unnecessary running in the background. That may help
  • flcc272
    31 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Up until the last update (the in game one after level 24) I had no problems.
    the part that drives me crazy is that the game automatically tries to download all the updates again every time I try to play on mobile data after playing on WI-FI
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014
    flcc272 wrote:
    Up until the last update (the in game one after level 24) I had no problems.
    the part that drives me crazy is that the game automatically tries to download all the updates again every time I try to play on mobile data after playing on WI-FI

I also use an app called SYS Activity Manager that has a memory refresh. I use apple and am not sure if it's available for your device but if it is I find it very useful when I get low on memory.
  • aurorablue1979
    12 posts
    edited June 2014
    I have a 4s 16GB & mine does exactly the same thing - keeps updating, even though it already updated when I was at home on wifi. It's frustrating when all I want to do is play.

Almost have a hissy fit in the street lol!!!! :lol:
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited June 2014
    I use a 16gb 2nd generation iPad and haven't had any issues. But, I don't have much else on it either.
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    lee67628 wrote:

And it looks very sharp on the iPad Air :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!