EA Forums - Banner

help game deleted

This has happened to lots of people before including me.

Iirc you need to log out and log back in. It will say something about starting over which you would normally think is wrong but you should agree. Then your game will re download from the ea server. There must be a thread on this. I'll see if I can find it before you do anything or someone else finds it first.

Give me a couple minutes

Replies

• g0lem000
    13 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Try this.

1. Click on the icon on the lower right of Milhouse and Bart to bring you into the neighborhoods.
    2. Click on the bottom right of the popup (add origin friends)
    3. Add your email address and password and you should be back in the game.

NOTE: You may get a popup saying your game wasn't saved. Click on "play anyway".

SECOND NOTE: If your original popup says (logout) instead of (add origin friends), click on that, log out, and then start with the steps as shown above.

• DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014
    Having no luck with the search function. A helpful mod will be around soon enough. They are all super smart and can confirm what steps you need to take if you wanna wait a little while.

While waiting I would still go and log out then back in and tell us what it says.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited June 2014
    I've had this before here are the solutions from the bugs and issues thread
    hbG8Fqa.png
    l8lxJNC.png

Solution #2 always works for me
  • sonyamdilw89
    9 posts
    edited June 2014
    thanks so much for the help. i have my game back :D
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014
    thanks so much for the help. i have my game back :D

Don't leave us hanging. How did you get it back? Which solution did the trick, or did it just come back on its own?

Inquiring minds need to know. 8)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.