EA Forums - Banner

Well this was unexpected...

How is that a problem. Looks like they will pay you 95 donuts to get the table.

I'm a gambler by nature and would likely click to see if that's true but I must caution you that this is only a theory and may not work.

If you do click let us know what happens. Good luck! 8)

Replies

• lyle_catcliffe
    1265 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    That's a nifty glitch. Happened to me during Stone of Triumph. Click the "Get it now" and you get the 95 donuts added to your account. I also got an additional Stone of Triumph (that alas I can't place and is stuck in my inventory).
  • kennedy6988
    225 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    As cool as that would be though, unfortunately for me, it didn't work. It pops up a message saying I don't have enough donuts??? It's definitely weird

Also, everytime I log into my game, it keeps telling me 'congratulations I've obtained 31500 emblems and the table has been placed in my inventory...but it's not there, I've already placed it? :?:
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1265 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    As cool as that would be though, unfortunately for me, it didn't work. It pops up a message saying I don't have enough donuts??? It's definitely weird

Also, everytime I log into my game, it keeps telling me 'congratulations I've obtained 31500 emblems and the table has been placed in my inventory...but it's not there, I've already placed it? :?:

Did you have at least 95 donuts to begin with?
  • rizzy89
    2 posts
    edited June 2014
    Visit a neighbour. Same thing happened to me and it fixed it up.
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited June 2014
    How is that a problem. Looks like they will pay you 95 donuts to get the table.

I'm a gambler by nature and would likely click to see if that's true but I must caution you that this is only a theory and may not work.

If you do click let us know what happens. Good luck! 8)

Must say i'm curious myself!
  • kennedy6988
    225 posts Member
    edited June 2014

Did you have at least 95 donuts to begin with?

I did and still do, currently at 230
  • tkprae
    248 posts
    edited June 2014
    rizzy89 wrote:

This. A lot of people had this problem. A forced synchronization usually fixes it.
  • kennedy6988
    225 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    rizzy89 wrote:

Thanks rizzy! This totally worked, crisis averted. And here I thought I was going to have to gear up for war with EA, lol.

Thanks again :D
  • paul_fortier
    4 posts
    edited June 2014
    rizzy89 wrote:

Thanks that worked great

Add me as a friend. paul_fortier

:mrgreen:
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Got the same glitch at the Money Pool stage a week ago... But it has been fixed now.

No, u won't get extra donuts and the same item twice when u click it, it just says u do not have enough donuts.

After the glitch is fixed, I saw a 2nd Money Pool added to my inventory (I'm so happy for a while), but I can't add the 2nd Money Pool to my town (same message as the Lemon tree). But the joy only last for 1-2 days, and EA removed the 2nd Money Pool from my inventory, sigh. LOL.
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • Clenny37
    30 posts
    edited June 2014
    I got a second Money Pool from the same glitch, but I can't place it. Didn't get paid for it with donuts either when I had negative donuts to finish early. I think someone wanted to see if you reported back having bought it accidentally. 8)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!