Krusty
Wiggum
Number 51

Replies

• Deverz85
    162 posts
    edited June 2014
    Just skinner and homer as far as I know

Maybe 51 does? Does anyone have him to confirm?

Edit: Ninja'd

Edit 2: I was thinking of when you tap them and they speak btw
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I don't believe skinner does at all.

It's homer, krusty, wiggum and #51
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited June 2014
    OP, u do mean at the Stonecutter Table, correct? if so then yeah just 4, i listed em above, not skinner but u had me for a minute =p
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I mean just tapping on them in your town, if they wear the outfit, not on the table or on a task
    Homer does and skinner definately does, I only notice yesterday myself but keep clicking him and you'll hear it.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Just checked again to make sure I'm bot going insane, skinner definately sings when tapped, even when not on task if he's in the stonecutter outfit
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Kind of odd that number 51 sings at the table but doesn't have a voice when you tap him. :?
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Kind of odd that number 51 sings at the table but doesn't have a voice when you tap him. :?

I know. I noticed that right now since I just unlocked the Table. Shame #51 wasn't fully voiced. Would've been neat to hear Martian dialogue when assigning him on tasks
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Can some one please confirm I am indeed sane? Has anyone heard skinner singing not on the table
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    Can some one please confirm I am indeed sane? Has anyone heard skinner singing not on the table
    Yes, Skinner sings "who robs cavefish of their sight?" when you tap him. Homer sings his line, as well.

I was hoping Lenny and Carl would sing their lines, but I don't think they do. It's a shame.

I wish they all had the task to sing at the table.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!