EA Forums - Banner

The game just stole 30 donuts from me! What do i do? (SOLVED!!!!!!!)

Try force closing the app first to see if it just needs rest. Did it ever appear or did you never confirm the build?

Replies

• darkfoxinvid
    70 posts
    edited June 2014
    coookies58 wrote:
    Try force closing the app first to see if it just needs rest. Did it ever appear or did you never confirm the build?

I tried that, and yes I confirmed the build.
  • coookies58
    73 posts
    edited June 2014
    I had a scratcher not credited a few times and was able to get a refund from the iTunes Store. Seeing that yours was just a donut purchase, you will probably need to contact EA.
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014
    Lesson learned. Always sync your game after any important gameplay particularly donut purchases and buying premium items. Sync by going to KL or neighbors screen and back after hi value actions. I learned the hard way too as have many others.

You could contact ea support but don't get your hopes up.....at all.

• moonshine860
    207 posts
    edited June 2014
    This may be a longshot but have you checked your inventory? If it's not there contact ea and they should be able to sort it out for you...just don expect it to happen too quickly.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Sorry to hear that. :(

It stinks! Stinks I tell you.

I guess I better start syncing after all import things, like emblem collections.
    My wife just lost 150 emblems for the first task because the game crashed before collecting them.
  • darkfoxinvid
    70 posts
    edited June 2014
    homer-woohoo.jpg

I got in contact with EA in a live chat, and the person was able to place the abandoned store in my inventory!
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014
    homer-woohoo.jpg

I got in contact with EA in a live chat, and the person was able to place the abandoned store in my inventory!

Thats awesome. Super Congrats on that!

@Neglecterino, I sync after emblems too. Actually i also sync before I close the game...every time. Just one of my OCD habits after being screwed before.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    @DamnedDonuts: Thanks for the tip.

OP: Woohoo, indeed!
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    homer-woohoo.jpg

Nice! :-D
  • FarmerCyn
    235 posts
    edited June 2014
    I do love a happy ending. :)
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I like the way you added "solved" to the title so that people don't need to read the whole thread and then realise that the issue is solved! :-)
  • coookies58
    73 posts
    edited June 2014
    That might be record time for an EA fix. Congrats
  • jackmack010
    365 posts Member
    edited June 2014

I know where they ended up!……….

I got all 30 of them in my last mystery box…..

ands I ain't gonna give em back!!!!!!
  • lauriegator
    306 posts
    edited June 2014
    Lesson learned. Always sync your game after any important gameplay particularly donut purchases and buying premium items. Sync by going to KL or neighbors screen and back after hi value actions. I learned the hard way too as have many others.

Thanks for the tip. I have not done that and this would keep some bad stuff from happening!
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014

Thanks for the tip. I have not done that and this would keep some bad stuff from happening!

You're welcome. No problem! 8)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.