EA Forums - Banner

What is the maximum in game cash would you spend on one donut?

Prev1
I would spend a maximum of 30k money per Donut.

Replies

• JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    4 million seems reasonable. A freemium player would save enough for Otto by 2023!
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    $75,000 for me.

I had to think about how long I'd want to spend just collecting money in the game versus just buying some donuts with real money!
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014
    I say 50k.

The same as you pay for the extra chances to get the three donuts during max level up.( you know if you don't get all three up front). 8)
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I see some new avatars! Congrats!

For some reason I haven't liked spending game money on donuts - but I just made my first million a few weeks ago, I've been game poor until recently. So I am at the lower end of your poll - $20,000 might be my tipping point.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    a million

anything less is wishful [email protected] per donut
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    patzmcm wrote:
    I see some new avatars! Congrats!

For some reason I haven't liked spending game money on donuts - but I just made my first million a few weeks ago, I've been game poor until recently. So I am at the lower end of your poll - $20,000 might be my tipping point.

Thanks neighbor!

Until I got to level 41 I was always spending my cash on something. I still don't have all the land. But when the event started, I stopped spending on GP. Don't want to keep doing my reorg anyway until the inventory glitch is fixed. So then the cash started building up in a hurry. Especially this event with my playing every 2hrs instead of my normal 4hrs, and with not having to worry about collecting cash and leaving nothing for friends to tap on during a visit.

Thanks for replying!

• lauriegator
    306 posts
    edited June 2014
    I feel like 50k would be good. I think it would be better if they increased it based on your level in the game. 50k would be nothing for a person at level 42 but would be a lot for someone at level 15.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    the balance is how much you can buy and sell to gain xp to get the bonus box. since xp requirements go up to a max the price should be at or below that average.
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited June 2014
    chrisgyo wrote:
    a million

anything less is wishful [email protected] per donut

lol @ 50k but not 30k.

Is the poor wittle troll still **** from the other day or just really bad at math?

How transparent can you be. lmfao! :lol:

• loriacatlady
    274 posts
    edited June 2014
    $1
  • wildminion
    555 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    One donut is of little to no use. They'd need to be purchased in multiple. At 30k per donut, 100 donuts would cost 3million. That seems about right - reachable with effort, but not so easy as to totally devalue donuts.

• Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    From this poll,
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9573735.page#29122120
    I can get an idea how much money people make in one day playing. Let's say someone is at the top of that and makes around 500K a day. Then it would take 8 days to make 4M. It would take 4 days to make 2M. etc.

That's a lot of tapping for one donut if you picked the high end of this poll. I suppose once you reach that level the money just accumulates with nothing to spend it on. I'm not at that point yet. I don't even own all the land yet. I just got to the point at L41 where there were no items in particular I wanted to buy and was beginning to buy land to do a huge reorg. Then the event hit, and the inventory glitch. So I've been saving during the event. Even at my paltry $150K a day it has added up quickly.

[Edit: Typo]
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    $1

Dr Nick says $29.95! :)
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    wildminion wrote:
    One donut is of little to no use. They'd need to be purchased in multiple. At 30k per donut, 100 donuts would cost 3million. That seems about right - reachable with effort, but not so easy as to totally devalue donuts.

Sure. But I thought it easier to think in terms of dollars per donut.

Thanks for the reply!
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I feel like 50k would be good. I think it would be better if they increased it based on your level in the game. 50k would be nothing for a person at level 42 but would be a lot for someone at level 15.

I like that idea! If the donuts were easier to come by earlier in the game, then people would get hooked on getting premium items. That would mean lots more playing as you went up levels or forking over the real $$.

For the new players doing Stonecutters right now, the amount to pay for the extra tries is going to be hard to accumulate. That was the thread that got me thinking about this; new players saying they did not have the money for the extra tries, or did, but were not willing to pay it.

• Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    the balance is how much you can buy and sell to gain xp to get the bonus box. since xp requirements go up to a max the price should be at or below that average.

I think I understand what you are saying. I have not tried farming for xp yet. I've never had the money to do it.

Thanks for the reply.
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I think my number would be about $100,000 per donut.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • loriacatlady
    274 posts
    edited June 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    I think my number would be about $100,000 per donut.
    Woohoo! I'd be able to buy a whopping 4 donuts!de6d7f56e08d162cb502ca700a25a9d4_zps3131e215.jpg
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I just spent $300k on 3 donuts...picked the wrong 37000 emblems boxes twice, and pay for the penalty of $150k x2 at the end jûst to collect the 3 donuts.
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    lee67628 wrote:
    I just spent $300k on 3 donuts...picked the wrong 37000 emblems boxes twice, and pay for the penalty of $150k x2 at the end jûst to collect the 3 donuts.

Same here. I have plenty of money right now, so why not? Better luck to us at 40,000!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!