EA Forums - Banner

stampy

Prev1
I had him carrying Bart constantly until the event. I'll probably go back to that once it's over. It's one of the best animations in the game.

Replies

• mike3775198
    266 posts
    edited June 2014
    I forgot I had earned him today. I agree, those two options are lame
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I had him carrying Bart constantly until the event. I'll probably go back to that once it's over. It's one of the best animations in the game.

Yeah me too :D
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    jraffa50 wrote:
    Anyone else disappointed with Stampy's tasks? It would be nice if he had some other things to do besides the two options. I end up never having him on task because I like to see him wander around and I usually have Bart doing something else.

Once someone started a thread calling him stanky. It was funny!
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    jraffa50 wrote:
    Anyone else disappointed with Stampy's tasks? It would be nice if he had some other things to do besides the two options. I end up never having him on task because I like to see him wander around and I usually have Bart doing something else.

lol :D
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited June 2014
    I forgot I had earned him today. I agree, those two options are lame

I really like the one where he carries Bart around, but when Bart is doing something else or when I need some shorter tasks it's weak that the only other option for him is an indoor 24 hour task.
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited June 2014
    I've been keeping him on his 24 task so he's being productive and making me some money.
  • mike3775198
    266 posts
    edited June 2014
    Nitsujdark wrote:
    I've been keeping him on his 24 task so he's being productive and making me some money.

That's what I ended up doing with him. Rearranging the house. I would have had him give Bart a ride, but Bart is on a 24 quest of his own right now
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I can't say that I'm too disappointed with Stampy's tasks given that other Friendship Prizes such as Snowball II and the Capital City Goofball have been released with no tasks at all. The Carry Bart animation is one of my favorites in the game, the only problem is that with Stampy on 24 hour task duty I always forget to leave Bart free to allow them to do that task together.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Nitsujdark wrote:

That's what I ended up doing with him. Rearranging the house. I would have had him give Bart a ride, but Bart is on a 24 quest of his own right now

Same here. I find Bart is needed often for quest lines.
  • FarmerCyn
    235 posts
    edited June 2014
    I do wish Stampy had more tasks, but at least he has tasks. I am not fond of walk round characters that do nothing I.e. the egg council guy. I don't think I will ever buy a pet again in the game unless it has at least one task. When my game gets glitchy, I tend to put my pets in storage. Some I still haven't taken back out. I always keep Stampy out.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Nitsujdark wrote:
    Same for me, but I do really wish that Stanky ;) had more than 2 tasks.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I think he should have a 1 or 4, preferably 4 where he wreaks a tree or aomething and carried it around.
  • loriacatlady
    274 posts
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    jraffa50 wrote:

Oh god, I remember that....
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm glad that he atleast has tasks, instead of being a walking decoration.
  • jayotvaof
    16 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I still need the money, so I just stick him on the 24 hour task, repeatedly. Never see him.
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Roccaine wrote:
    I'm glad that he atleast has tasks, instead of being a walking decoration.

I feel the same.
    I generally just have him rearranging The Simpsons house.
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I like Stampy but have been having a hard time getting Bart and him together lately. I noticed that even if he is redecorating, he walks around when a neighbor checks in. (I like to check out my characters from a neighbor's perspective - use husband's game to look around my town).

It would be fun to have him do a shorter, visible destructive task.
  • mike3775198
    266 posts
    edited June 2014
    I created a second SF on my do just for checking out my city in neighbor view. I don't really do anything with it at all, just to see what my reorganized city looks like, as I am always re-arranging it
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm just happy he has any tasks. Most of the animals don't :x
  • mike3775198
    266 posts
    edited June 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    The Carry Bart animation is one of my favorites in the game,

I finally got around to being able to do this task, it's freaking great watching it. Makes me want to pull out the DVD and watch the episode again
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.