EA Forums - Banner

Stop giving four hour tasks after 8 PM

Are you referring to the #1 tasks?
In Australia we get those at 10am which makes it very difficult for people who work or go to school.
However the tasks are random, the fact you get a 1hr task is completely random. I think that is about the fairest way considering time zones and giving everyone around the world a fair chance. We aren't always going to complete the number one tasks, this is just something we need to accept really. I always want that last box of emblems but unfortunately it doesn't always work out. If you play enough and have good friends, you should still be doing well for emblems. This has actually been one of the more fair events for recent times.
The other nothing tasks you get on the side of the story are again random. Other than that tasks are based on preset story lines.
:)
Don't stress to much over it.

Replies

• coookies58
    73 posts
    edited June 2014
    At least it sets up an easy day the next day. They could let you start it and then just cancel it. At least you get credit tomorrow.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    image_thumb_zpsec50e14c.png
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited June 2014
    D8wdhiQ.jpg
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    TimeHorse wrote:
    This game needs to stop torturing its players by giving them for our tasks after 2000. It's rude it's cool it's not fair. All you give one hour tasks on Saturday then you give for our tasks after 8 PM on Sunday. Rude rude rude.

Translation (I think)
    Title- Stop giving four hour tasks after 8 PM.
    "This game needs to stop torturing its players by giving them four hour tasks after 20:00 GMT. It's rude, not cool or fair. We were given one hour tasks on Saturday and then four hour tasks after 8 PM on Sunday. Rude rude rude."
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    sherryt07 wrote:
    TimeHorse wrote:
    This game needs to stop torturing its players by giving them for our tasks after 2000. It's rude it's cool it's not fair. All you give one hour tasks on Saturday then you give for our tasks after 8 PM on Sunday. Rude rude rude.

Translation (I think)
    "This game needs to stop torturing its players by giving them four hour tasks after 20:00 GMT. It's rude, not cool or fair. We were given one hour tasks on Saturday and then four hour tasks after 8 PM on Sunday. Rude rude rude."

that's what I got too from that :lol:
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    TimeHorse wrote:
    it's cool.
    Well okay then, problem solved!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    rwvolture wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:
    TimeHorse wrote:

Translation (I think)

that's what I got too from that :lol:
    Ah, well done. I figured it was a complaint of some kind.

Okay, so the tasks don't know what time it is. They can't really change that.
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited June 2014
    they should just have 12 hours tasks but leave the timer at 24 hours so people can finish them whenever it suits them

that way you could start them at 8am and finish by 8pm. Not have something that's still got tasks around midnight or later as some people rather sleep then set tasks in a game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.