EA Forums - Banner

Ark of the Stonecovenant

Its a deco.

Replies

• loriacatlady
    274 posts
    edited June 2014
    What does the Ark of the Stonecovenant do? Does it give you a percentage bonus or something? Anybody know???
    We will not know till Thursday, but it will probably just improve vanity rating and maybe have an animation.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    What does the Ark of the Stonecovenant do? Does it give you a percentage bonus or something? Anybody know???

I don't know how anyone knows what it does as no one has it yet. You can't speed up the parchment tasks.
  • rotyr
    30 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I don't know how anyone knows what it does as no one has it yet. You can't speed up the parchment tasks.

One of my friends had it the first week of the event. That friend has been deleted.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    rotyr wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

One of my friends had it the first week of the event. That friend has been deleted.

yeah 1 of my friends has it already too. He also has 10 yes TEN Cletus Farms
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Ahhhhh. Perhaps you have pics? Otherwise it didn't happen.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:

That's my rule on God being real :twisted:
  • loriacatlady
    274 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm with Jim for once, pics please!
  • rotyr
    30 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    rwvolture wrote:
    rotyr wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

yeah 1 of my friends has it already too. He also has 10 yes TEN Cletus Farms

One aspect of this event is that it provides a rare opportunity to definitively identify the hackers in your friends list. I was surprised that only 1 friend had all the parchment prizes.

And no, I do not have pics.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    rwvolture wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

That's my rule on God being real :twisted:
    Brilliant! :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.