EA Forums - Banner

Museum poster

This banner?
1Mastiff wrote:
sS1ZIxyl.jpg

This post is from a thread in Springfield Showcase. All of the buildings have animations for when neighbors spy there, I believe.

Replies

• madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I think this is the first time we've seen the animation for this building. There are no character tasks associated with it and the last event that animated buildings that I can recall was Halloween. I noticed the same thing with skating rink and the Zamboni coming out of the garage. I've tapped on the museum in other people's towns and saw the banner pop out.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    This banner?

This post is from a thread in Springfield Showcase. All of the buildings have animations for when neighbors spy there, I believe.

I don't think the Blocko Store has an animation and that has a character task associated with it. If the Banana Dictatorship has one, I didn't notice it.
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited June 2014
    Yeah, I started a thread about the same thing a cpl wks ago... its to do with 'the all-seeing eye' apparently. I also noticed the skate rink, there's quite a few... None of the 3 buildings from Easter seem to be animated... shame :(
  • Snakeyees
    2342 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    madfish86 wrote:
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    This banner?

I don't think the Blocko Store has an animation and that has a character task associated with it. If the Banana Dictatorship has one, I didn't notice it.

the block o store the doors open and the banana dictatorship the doors open those are the animations the clause co building all the spot lights come on on a tower. helter shelter the metal rollaway door rolls up and there's lights on
  • matiascattus773
    72 posts
    edited June 2014
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one seeing the new animations, I was beginning to suspect I'd lost my marbles.
  • soapy_84
    67 posts
    edited June 2014
    That's the one. Still not sure why it was there as it didn't have anyone spying on it I don't think. Logged out to type the message went back to take a photo and it had gone.
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    madfish86 wrote:
    Bernice Hibbert has a task to shop at Banana Dictatorship, I think.
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • DeinonSlayer
    97 posts
    edited June 2014
    I like how the supercollider starts sucking in leaves from the tree outside.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    This banner?
    1Mastiff wrote:
    sS1ZIxyl.jpg

Another nice little animation from this event.
  • FarmerCyn
    235 posts
    edited June 2014
    kevfd wrote:
    Yeah, I started a thread about the same thing a cpl wks ago... its to do with 'the all-seeing eye' apparently. I also noticed the skate rink, there's quite a few... None of the 3 buildings from Easter seem to be animated... shame :(
    I think all the Easter buildings have animations. They are quite subtle so you may have missed them behind all the glitz of the pyramid (now that is a pretty animation.) As stated earlier in this thread, Bernice Hibbert shop at the banana dictatorship and the doors open. Chalmers browses at the blocko store and the door opens and you can see the floor tiles, Otto (if you have him) eats at Johnny Fiesta and the neon light comes on and blinks. Ralph goes to firework,candy and puppy store and the store fires off fireworks. There may be more changes but those are ones I remember.

My favorite seldom seen animation is the bad dream house. I love to watch it flash. I also enjoyed the sanitarium, I had never noticed the rope coming out of upstairs window before. I hope EA continues to animatel the new building. What fun :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.